Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Bengals)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The stunts and blitzes magically disappear as the Hawks take on one of the AFC powerhouses.

Geno is under constant pressure all day, while Burrow plays a clean game, rarely getting pressured.

Witherspoon is humbled. DK gets ejected. Geno forces the ball and throws 2 INTs

Despite all of this, it's a close game where Seattle just comes up short.

Seahawks 24
Bengals 28

RTD 2-2
I can see that. But I'm trying something new....it's called optimism I have it on good authority. But it's hard because I live in the Show Me state.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I can see that. But I'm trying something new....it's called optimism I have it on good authority. But it's hard because I live in the Show Me state.

Hot damn girl are you turning a new leaf? Warms my heart.

Reactions: LTH

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hot damn girl are you turning a new leaf? Warms my heart.
I'm hoping they show me. This game is the first 50/50 game and the first opponent I believe beyond the 49ers and Rams that are playoff level but beatable if we play reasonably clean and get pass rush. But we will have to pick our spots to take some risks .Burrow healthy is elite.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Coming off a bye scares me. Sometimes it takes a game to get rolling again. Guys coming back from injury will help. Key to the game is Curhan, and the pass blocking. Run game maybe hohum so this should be low scoring until the second half.

Hawks ….26
Cindy…….23

Season: 3-1

LTH

Reaction score
Interesting to see if the Hawks pass rush shows up this week. They should be able to stop the run and that will leave the Bengles one dementional and they should be able to get the pass rush going.

I like the Hawks 34-24

LTH

Last edited:

LTH

Reaction score
I'm hoping they show me. This game is the first 50/50 game and the first opponent I believe beyond the 49ers and Rams that are playoff level but beatable if we play reasonably clean and get pass rush. But we will have to pick our spots to take some risks .Burrow healthy is elite.
Even if they lose this game understand that it is a process of adjustment and learning. ...that's what the season is. Better to learn deficiency now rather than when we play the niners that way they can make adjustments.

LTH

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I don't like the looks of our record following a bye week, but this bye was needed and I hope it works in our favor. Besides, if we have a losing record following the bye week it just means we're due for a win. It's a pickum game decided by a weird score.
Seahawks 23
Bungles 18

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Bengals 24 Hawks 20

If the Seahawks get double digit sacks again then I'm going to look stupider than usual.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
My mind is telling me we lose in a "down to the wire" close score game. Like 23-20 after leading for 90% of the game.

My gut says we somehow blow them out, withthe final score not even remotely reflecting what went down. Something like 35-28 Hawks. Geno with a monster game 350, 3 TD +1 rushing. Tight ends get busy and bust ass all up and down the field.

I am going with my gut. Haven't kept track of my record but I believe I'm 1-3.

Go get it done, Hawks!

JerHawk81

Reaction score
My Week 6 Predictions:

JSN breaks out with 5+ catches, 80+ yards, and 1+ TD.
Spoon gets exposed - and not only by Chase.
We trail for most of the game, get a lead with a few minutes left.
Our D holds late to seal the game.

Hawks win.

renofox

Reaction score
Bengals 27
Seahawks 23

Geno doesn't really get it going.
Secondary can't quite slow down Burrow.

2-2

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Man I haven't been off to this bad of a prediction record start since I started doing 'em. 2-3! Yikes!

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
My mind is telling me we lose in a "down to the wire" close score game. Like 23-20 after leading for 90% of the game.

My gut says we somehow blow them out, withthe final score not even remotely reflecting what went down. Something like 35-28 Hawks. Geno with a monster game 350, 3 TD +1 rushing. Tight ends get busy and bust ass all up and down the field.

I am going with my gut. Haven't kept track of my record but I believe I'm 1-3.

Go get it done, Hawks!
😵‍💫