do i dare ask, for those attending games, when do we start..

djTOY2000

Reaction score
assuming we are winning, the games are out of reach for our opposition, when do we start the chant...

" SUPER BOWL ... SUPER BOWL ... SUPER BOWL ... "

(just like we did at the end of the 2005 season)

do we start this come this Monday night ??

The Radish

Reaction score
Yeah,,,anything earlier than that we sound like those idiot St. Louis fans of years ago.

:141847_bnono:

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
djTOY2000":1j09ihx8 said:
assuming we are winning, the games are out of reach for our opposition, when do we start the chant...

I can only assume that you're posting this as a trap, like a roll call to get every loon who believes in jinxes to come out of the woodwork.

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":23u9azuc said:
How about right after the NFCCG?

there were the chants occasionally during the final few games during '05, but after the NFCCG, i feel that would be most fitting...

[youtube]YzkPCq7lkB4[/youtube]

jblaze

Reaction score
No chanting anything. Be humble and let our play do the talking.

sutz

Reaction score
I think we should start chanting:

Superb Owl!! Superb Owl!! Superb Owl!! Superb Owl!!

The WTF expression on the commentators' faces would be priceless.

:twisted:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
djTOY2000":3n28doub said:

I never assume we won the game until we're up by at least 15 points with only 2 minutes left to go (if they got the ball). Teams get desperate in the final 2 minutes if they're down, and big plays can and have been made.

Put it this way, we were down by 13 points with 10 minutes to go against the Pats last year, and on our next possession went 3 and out. Also at that time RW hadn't proved he was capable of anything.

I celebrate the good times, but always stay conscious with the possibilities. The Bucs took a 21 point lead at the half earlier this year, so even the perceived worst teams are capable of good things.

I'll chant SUPERBOWL when it's the NFC Championship game, 2 minutes are left on the clock and we're up by at least 15. Or maybe we have the ball with less than 1:30 on the clock and we're up.

muxpux

Reaction score
what i want to see more than anything, is what we used to chant in High School. "Whos house? .....Our house!" it was always a fun one. super bowl chant is a bit horse before the cart.

amill87

Reaction score
Like it or not, I almost guarantee there will be a super bowl chant at the end of the Saints game if we win. With everything going into this game and especially if we break the noise record again, you know the stadium will be going nuts.

Reaction score
I would prefer to hear the "Let's Goooo!"..."Seahawks!!!!" chant make a comeback in addition to the "Seahawks!" "Seahawks!" "Seahawks!" chant.

drdiags

Reaction score
I say do it Monday night and take HD quality videos of the fans, post it on youtube. That way, it will either be championed as one of the greatest moments of Seahawks history or mockingly used every year to show how delusional fans can be sometimes. Always compete.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
drdiags":303nbpz0 said:
I say do it Monday night and take HD quality videos of the fans, post it on youtube. That way, it will either be championed as one of the greatest moments of Seahawks history or mockingly used every year to show how delusional fans can be sometimes. Always compete.

Yes. This. Well done, Doc.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Its bad juju. I will absolutely not. Them chanting "We Want Seattle" is going to used against them. I don't want that juju on us. NO!!!!