Need help can't watch the game

Polk738

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I'm in the military and I got put on duty tomorrow so that means I won't be able to watch the game-I was wondering if any of you guys out there will record it and have it available for download? Won't quite be the same I know but not much else I can do at this point. thanks again

LargentFan

Reaction score
Torrents will be widely available for the game by Tuesday morning.
If you have any trouble, PM me and I will get you a login to my FTP site where I have all of our games from last year and this year hosted in HD.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't it a no-no if it's to make money or mass distribution? I could see the media having a field day over the NFL trying to crack down on our beloved military members trying to watch a football game when they have the rare opportunity to do so when placed in active duty.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I have to go to the local pub in Battle Ground as I do not have cable :mad:

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Polk738":1t0wmd1e said:
Hey guys, so I'm in the military and I got put on duty tomorrow so that means I won't be able to watch the game-I was wondering if any of you guys out there will record it and have it available for download? Won't quite be the same I know but not much else I can do at this point. thanks again

Don't know where you are stationed, but if it is on the JCS, there are TV's on the barge.

OrFan

Reaction score
Could be he is on CQ or something else where he has no access at all. I don't know where he is stationed, job, or even what branch.

To the OP, I would take LargentFan up on his offer.

To LargentFan, nice offer.

OrFan

Reaction score
Sorry, I get people mixed up sometimes, getting old is a bitch! Still a nice offer.

I edited my post to show your correct user name.

The Radish

Reaction score
Aros":2bxb6hak said:
Isn't it a no-no if it's to make money or mass distribution? I could see the media having a field day over the NFL trying to crack down on our beloved military members trying to watch a football game when they have the rare opportunity to do so when placed in active duty.

They might give some ground for military but the NFL does not allow any recording and replaying of any of their events without direct permision from them. If they had their way sites like our would be cancelled and thrown to the gates of hell and never allowed to return.

They want ANY NFL news to be from them and no where else.