VIDEO: Seattle Children's Hospital thanking the Wilsons

drdiags

Reaction score
Whether a small number outside media wonders whether Russell is for real or not, Seattle's Childrens Hospital knows he and his wife are a godsend

[youtube]zW0ASHGSgig[/youtube]

liftingaddict

Reaction score
Great video! We as Seahawks fans are truly blessed to have a guy like that representing our franchise.

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
I am glad Wilson and his wife are good folks but I keep thinking of those sick kids. Man, life is brutal sometimes.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
As a father there is nothing worse than to think of your child having to deal with what those kids and parents are going through. Truly heart breaking. RW is a great person for doing what he does. It brings a tear to my eye literally. Whats really cool is that he did it with out any cameras or anything like that. Its crazy to think how much joy he brings the familys there. Good man.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Very touching! Russ is so much more then just a great QB. So glad to have him on this team!

Starrman44

Reaction score
My wife is an pediatric RN (amazing woman) and that video had me misty eyed. Amazing kids. Hardest thing ever was going to one of my wife's cancer patients funerals (the little girl was like 4 or 5). What Russell is doing for the kids just cannot be over stated. He is bringing a ton of joy into their lives that just normal folks just can't. Wow! A chance for these kids to meet their hero and realize he is for real and cares and takes time to pray for the will-being.

Just for a little balance, I gotta say, I enjoyed watching The "Derrick Thomas A Football Life" episode and see how much he did for kids like these. It made me respect a hated rival so much more. :th2thumbs:

jblaze

Reaction score
Awesome video. That guy is class personified. Good on him.

tdigitee

Reaction score
Wow. What an incredible thing they do, and what happiness they bring to those kids. I have to get more involved with helping people in need - my schedule is nowhere near as packed as his (notime2sleep) and a little genuine effort goes such a long way.

Just an amazing guy, and those kids must just light up when he comes in to hang out and play with them. I about lost it when the little girls with tubes were calling "Go Hawks!" and the woman mentioned Russell praying over their little girl...

My heart and prayers go out to those kids and their families, and I thank God for people like Russell Wilson who inspire us.