Pro Bowl voting updated numbers?

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Anybody seen any of the updated fan voting number? Just curious if RW is still climbing in the top 10 vote getters. I cant find any site on the web that shows it.

Anthony!

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":1rivyhgx said:
Anybody seen any of the updated fan voting number? Just curious if RW is still climbing in the top 10 vote getters. I cant find any site on the web that shows it.

The site I see has him 8th and the 3rd QB

http://stripehype.com/2013/12/11/update ... wl-voting/

QB Peyton Manning, Denver 1,093,691
QB Drew Brees, New Orleans 934,772
RB Marshawn Lynch, Seattle 745,286
RB Jamaal Charles, Kansas City 739,971
WR Calvin Johnson, Detroit 739,701
RB Adrian Peterson, Minnesota 700,221
TE Jimmy Graham, New Orleans 625,674
QB Russell Wilson, Seattle 616,034
RB LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia 603,253
WR A.J. Green, Cincinnati 573,279

themunn

Reaction score
According to that Unger is top vote getter for Center, just shows that once you get in there it's hard to get out.

Haushcka, Thomas, Sherman, Lynch and Chancellor all leading their respective positions. Cool

OP
OP
tonyseahawk

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Pretty cool. That is the last one I saw also. And I believe those numbers were from a couple days earlier than the post. I think those are a good week old. So cool to see though. 3rd qb on the list. People sure do love the kid. He's definitely earning it too. Go hawks!

OP
OP
tonyseahawk

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Looks like if this holds true, maybe 8 Hawks or more? Still dont understand the "unconferenced" picking. How many at each position get in? 6 qbs like usuall? 4 rbs? Couple each from the lines? Anyone know?

Steve2222

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":3h1ztaga said:
How many at each position get in? 6 qbs like usuall? 4 rbs? Couple each from the lines? Anyone know?

Yes

A London Hawk

Reaction score
themunn":1hltgob8 said:
According to that Unger is top vote getter for Center, just shows that once you get in there it's hard to get out.

Haushcka, Thomas, Sherman, Lynch and Chancellor all leading their respective positions. Cool

As is Ryan.

Sherman is also the leading defensive player, which would make him one of the captains. Anyone know what happens if the captains are in the SB? Do they still pick teams?

getnasty

Reaction score
I doubt Ryan makes it, his net per punt is not very good. I could see Earl, RW, Huashcka, Sherm, Unger, Marshawn, and maybe Kam getting in.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I thought they were having celebrity Head Coaches this year and they would basically draft against each other. Like in the old days when the fat kid got picked last.

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
I seem to remember the actual selection of the teams is something ridiculous, like Papa John and Payton Manning taking turns picking players while spooning each other on Roger Goodell's futon. Fans can call in suggestions on the Domino's hot line. The whole thing is sponsored by Pizza Hut and is broadcast on ESPN 8.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I stopped wasting time on this years Pro Bowl voting when I couldn't find Jeremy Lane on the list.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
rightbench":3qvfk8uc said:
no Seahawks are going to the Pro Bowl. book it

Thank God. Who wants to see that lame committee vote another Rudolph for MVP over studs like Wilson.

slipwax

Reaction score
A London Hawk":3odfv4nr said:
themunn":3odfv4nr said:

As is Ryan.

Sherman is also the leading defensive player, which would make him one of the captains. Anyone know what happens if the captains are in the SB? Do they still pick teams?

IIRC, Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice pick the teams. I may be way off...

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice are the "coaches" but the top voted O and D players get to be captains and pick the teams.

HansGruber

Reaction score
DangerousDoug":1tyraoo4 said:
I seem to remember the actual selection of the teams is something ridiculous, like Papa John and Payton Manning taking turns picking players while spooning each other on Roger Goodell's futon. Fans can call in suggestions on the Domino's hot line. The whole thing is sponsored by Pizza Hut and is broadcast on ESPN 8.

Hilarious. But 100% accurate.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
DangerousDoug":jwe4x00s said:
Oh God that's some funny shit right there.

Latest posts