WR just didnt make the plays they normally make

strohmin

Reaction score
Seriously, there were a 3 or 4 drops that usually are caught. Oh well. I am not gonna take this loss that hard. Next week is gonna be just as hard, but I have faith that were are gonna pull it off next week. I know one thing for sure is that our players do not like to lose and they do not like to suck. Next week Doug and tate are gonna have the game of their lives after their less than spectacular performance today. If I learned one thing, there is no such thing as the best team in the NFL, but we sure are one of the toughest teams to play and will continue to be one of the toughest teams to play and have just as good of a chance to make it to the superbowl as any other team. Arizona played their asses off today and if they play like this next week, I can see SF losing as well.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Yeah I think this was the biggest thing. We just didn't hit our groove that we normally do. A lot of those drops were key catches that needed to be made and when they weren't, it just set us back in the game plan. Had like 6-7+ crucial key drops.