Time to turn off the music in practice

Seahawkx

Reaction score
And get serious in preparation and game planning. I don't think these guys get the importance of what's at stake here. There is no game plan, no extra hustle, desire and no anger. We need to shift the gear at this time of the season.

BamKam

Reaction score
A ton of reasons to be angry about this game but the music at practice? Really?

WeakBeak

Reaction score
Yeah turn the music off in practice, that is the reason why we lost today! Are you serious?

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I get what he's saying. No more music and thinking everything is fun. Take it seriously. But thats Pete and his coaching method.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Yeah we should fire Pete and hire Schiano, he will straighten this team out...this has seriously got to be in the top 5 stupidest things ever posted on .NET

Hawksfan76

Reaction score
No! You don't change how you do things for the playoffs or this week. that's how you lose. keep doing what you've been doing. we've had a great year so far why change anything?

OP
OP
S

Seahawkx

Reaction score
You idiots.. I'm not saying literally turn the music off.. I'm just saying that we need to get serious. last 3 games, there is no offensive game planning.. no mojo. No spark. This is the phase where teams need to show up and play their best. It's ok to lose, but looking like complete shit, that shouldn't happen.

Latest posts