So what you guys doing on your bye week?

Seeker

Reaction score
I think i'll go pamper the lady and take her on a spa day. she has been to a lot of these games and we have been awful worked up. all this winning and traveling and consoling friends who cheer for other teams, it can take a toll.

Think i'll go buy some jerseys.

what are you guys gonna do? other than sit and watch all the bottom feeder teams play next week?

chris98251

Reaction score
Be a Football fan, this is what loving football is about, getting to watch teams and see what a NFL player really is about.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fly my RC warbirds, Celebrate New Years Eve at a friends house, sing at band practice, work, get back to exercising/running, hang with family.

Sac

Reaction score
I will watch the playoffs and hope all the teams we could be playing beat the living crap out of each other.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Crying, from lack of Seahawks football, soft I know.

But seriously, lots of good movies out in theaters right now, plus new years eve celebration and another reason to have a good time before the Hawks win it all!

A niners loss would be fantastic they've solidified the dumps of my all time most hated teams.

Be safe folks.

rightbench

Reaction score
rooting against all the other NFC playoff teams.... can't really find a reason to root FOR any of them....

253hawk

Reaction score
Skiing, if we get some damn snow in the mountains.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I shall probably watch the games I have recorded. I am still debating about heading down south for a day to visit with some friends for new years eve. If I make it to the end of the sun bowl.....well ya never know. I may start hard work too. I have stuff to do.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am getting in shape to bring it for the playoffs. My connection to a Luxury box won't have any space for freeloaders so I am getting my gear ready for section 124. Watching every game this season in a trimmed down, commercial free format while I walk on the treadmill.

I have made it as far as the AZ road game and my right hammy is KILLING me.

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
I'm laying on the couch watching 5 years worth of lost while eating way too much oxycodone cuz I broke my hip

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Well, it's supposed to be dry and a whopping 45 degrees on Saturday with the possibility of actually seeing some sunshine for the first time in like a month (NOT an exaggeration!) so I will bundle up and ride if that's the case. Is it freakin' summer yet? SIGH

Brett

Reaction score
I will be using my NFL REWIND to the fullest as my subscription runs out on the 10th..... tonight's feature game will be the wildcard game from last year against RG2.5 and the skins. if anyone wants to donate 40$ so I can extend until July I will come mow your lawn lol I am going to miss having every game for the last 4 years at my fingertips. Enjoy the bye 12's

Brett

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":173wap0x said:
Birthday (hers), anniversary (ours), birthday (mine). I'm glad the Seahawks got a bye.

combine that cluster into one day ! lol

Hawknballs

Reaction score
been playing my madden franchise with my cousin. Although I'm not playing the seahawks, they are too loaded and it's not even fun. Picked the Jaguars and did a pete & john roster flush. traded for Nick Foles, traded MJD away for some draft picks and signed Beanie Wells off the street to carry the load till I can draft a legit back.