Best Way to Get Tickets (advice please)?

volshawk

Reaction score
Hi all,

My Dad and I are flying in for the NFC Championship. Hotel and air is paid for, but hesitant to pull the trigger on stubhub tix this early. Any of you have any advice on tickets? I lived in Atlanta for a number of years and it always seemed there were better ways to buy tickets instead of the stubhub route...any local channels? I'm in PA now so definitely out of touch with the local scene.

Thanks!!

main

Reaction score
It's really hard to say. It may depend on who they will be playing? If it's a team everyone wants to see, ticket prices may increase?

I say get the tickets now and make yourself feel better and secure.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
uhhh maybe wait til after the first playoff game? you realize we have to win that first right?

Stuje1

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":3i8ayhgx said:
uhhh maybe wait til after the first playoff game? you realize we have to win that first right?

Stubhub (and equivalent) site will refund your money if the game doesn't happen, so that's not really a concern. I have been having the dame dilemma as the O.P. On the one hand, it is a few weeks away and so people may be trying to maximize the prices they get for their tickets and drop them quite a bit a couple of days before when they haven't sold. On the other hand, if we get a team with a big traveling fan base, those of us who waited could be screwed when there is an influx of 5-10K of opposing fans who all of a sudden buy up all the tickets.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Razorgator and vivid seats seem to have lower prices to the NFC championship. Seems they are selling the same seats (sec and row etc) I think stub hub and others list other sites tickets and jack up the price.

I too have my plane ticket to Seattle for the NFC championship…still looking for a ticket to the game. And any hotel suggestions???

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Some sites have larger fees so selling a ticket for 200 on ticket exchange or stub hub gets you much less. Try vivid seats

AgentDib

Reaction score
Prices for the NFC Championship game will go up if we win in the divisional round. Lots of Hawk fans are pretty confident the game will be played in Seattle, but I many opposing fans have bought tickets yet other than to potentially resell. If we win and find out who we are going to be playing than that fan base is going to want to buy tickets and the price will increase.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Buy them, sorry I couldn't help myself.

Stubhub and craigslist (Warning make sure craigslist tix are verified)