Ask Russell App.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
[youtube]sXIwXbB0J2E[/youtube]

American Family Insurance has made a Russell Wilson app called Ask Russell

I already downloaded it, it's pretty cool, instead of siri I have Russell.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
So when you say "Russell, find a jimmy johns"

does it say

"I think the biggest thing about finding a jimmy johns is just staying in the moment, and being prepared. When it comes to finding a jimmy johns, I like to always say the separation is in the preparation and finding a local sandwich restaurant is no different. The goal is to go 1-0 in finding a jimmy johns every week, and if you have great attention to detail in your search for a jimmy johns, then you can treat every search like a championship search. BTW. Turn right, there is a jimmy johns. Go Hawks!"

razgriz737

Reaction score
Hawknballs":kt1veruc said:

does it say

"I think the biggest thing about finding a jimmy johns is just staying in the moment, and being prepared. When it comes to finding a jimmy johns, I like to always say the separation is in the preparation and finding a local sandwich restaurant is no different. The goal is to go 1-0 in finding a jimmy johns every week, and if you have great attention to detail in your search for a jimmy johns, then you can treat every search like a championship search. BTW. Turn right, there is a jimmy johns. Go Hawks!"
:bow:

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawknballs":ea7dbov6 said:

does it say

Haha, Russell yells at you if you go away from the app for too long, he reminds you, to hey ask me a question.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3rxxb5c4 said:

does it say

Lol well done

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawknballs":2xcucyvb said:

does it say

POTD!

seanoob

Reaction score
Hawknballs":21dmya2p said:

does it say

I am crying laughing. Awesome post.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2wkv7jvz said:

does it say

Lol!