ESPN expert picks

A

Anonymous

Oh look, Merrill Hoge is the only one who picked against us.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

So, Merrill, what do you know that the rest of us (and virtually everyone in this and in the neighboring galaxies) don't know?

kidhawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":j1120vim said:

So, Merrill, what do you know that the rest of us (and virtually everyone in this and in the neighboring galaxies) don't know?

Well I can answer that....when you take a team like the Saints, you really don't have much to lose. If they lose, you can shrug it off as "oh well, the Seahawks were the better team, but if they win, he gets to strut around and talk about how he was the only one who saw it coming.

Plus it has the added benefit of getting people to talk about him and bring attention to him.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

I'm surprised Jaworski picked us to win. Lately, he's been less than enthusiastic. Mostly about the lack of offensive production.

Perhaps the Harvin Factor persuaded him.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
kidhawk":nd2sui1a said:
HoustonHawk82":nd2sui1a said:

Well I can answer that....when you take a team like the Saints, you really don't have much to lose. If they lose, you can shrug it off as "oh well, the Seahawks were the better team, but if they win, he gets to strut around and talk about how he was the only one who saw it coming.

Plus it has the added benefit of getting people to talk about him and bring attention to him.

This. Plus lets be honest its hard to beat a top 5 team twice. The 49ers will prove that, we need to be the exception to the rule, otherwise we are looking at Candlestick farewell part 2, aka the forced enema of seattle

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kidhawk":2mvf9ae1 said:
HoustonHawk82":2mvf9ae1 said:

Precisely. Gold star for David. :)

Crizilla

Reaction score
already made a thread about this. But nobody cares since im not a mod or admin. If i posted the repeat thread, it would be locked though. Thanks guys.

TheWallE

Reaction score
Interesting, Scheter had picked the Saints last time I saw this page. (Not that it matters)

Rob12

Reaction score
Crizilla":1x3to1jh said:
already made a thread about this. But nobody cares since im not a mod or admin. If i posted the repeat thread, it would be locked though. Thanks guys.

Life is pretty rough.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Crizilla":3cuhtnmj said:

If feel ya. I hate having the interwebz make me butthurt.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Nope its just the personality of this board, before it moved, after it moved. Its hard work runnin a forum boys

pmedic920

Reaction score
Crizilla":27afd62p said:

Zilla, I think I remember not reading that one. Did the header say Merrill Hoge something?
I've learned that some things just don't get read around here. The trick is be creative with your header. Sometimes you have to boarder on bait-n-switch. Be careful though that will get ya scolded. :)

Or you can always hijack a popular thread. Haha.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Crizilla":2vbfzozu said:

Was it on the first page?

I did not see it, and for that, my apologies.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Crizilla":13wl5250 said:
neil-degrasse-tyson-consfused-o.gif