what's the weather like down there right now..?

CANHawk

Reaction score
It's rainy windy and outright shitty in Vancouver right now, and our rainy windy shitty right nows tends to be YOUR rainy windy shitty 2-3 hours from now. So if it isn't rainy, windy and shitty down there right now............

It will be. :twisted:

The Outfield

Reaction score
It is rainy and windy and it has been rainy and windy. We had 45-50 MPH gusts in Seattle overnight and 50-70 MPH gusts with power outages in the surrounding areas. The gusts and rain are supposed to continue through game time, but I think they're going to lessen throughout the day.

sutz

Reaction score
The radio guys were just talking about how it was raining like a cow peeing on a rock. ;)

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
CANHawk":2erka4d6 said:
It's rainy windy and outright shitty in Vancouver right now, and our rainy windy shitty right nows tends to be YOUR rainy windy shitty 2-3 hours from now. So if it isn't rainy, windy and shitty down there right now............

Have you ever seen them filming Psych around Vancouver?

muxpux

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1zlonn6l said:
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=47.62180&lon=-122.35&unit=0&lg=english&FcstType=graphical

Thank you for using .gov and not .com, there's been lightning out on the coast and they are calling for water spouts and funnel clouds. It isn't gonna be steady, just showery, with gusts strongest in the showers.

OP
OP
CANHawk

CANHawk

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2ouyps1t said:
CANHawk":2ouyps1t said:

Have you ever seen them filming Psych around Vancouver?

I haven't really noticed psych, but the majority of Almost Human is filmed right outside my office. It’s cool to watch my hood on TV.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Hopefully Wilson will be able to handle the weather and the defense can't stop Brees airing it out like he usually does.

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The weather is so shitty! I LOVE IT.

Games where it's dumping give The Seahawks/12th Man supernatural power.

Exittium

Reaction score
Well I hope it doesn't get delayed due to the lightning