Bowie at LG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on that? I thought he looked great and think we may have found our solution.

SDHawk

Reaction score
My thought is carps $2m is off the books after the offseason

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Solid effort yesterday. I missed the first three quarters of the game, but he looked great in the 4th. I gotta think he had something to do with Marshawn's success yesterday.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
When I remembered to watch him during the game, he looked pretty good. I'm not an expert on OL evaluation, but in general I think Saturday was our OL's best game of the season.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
All I know is that the run game looked pretty good yesterday. Pass pro looked about the same.

If pass pro is about the same (awful), but the run game is improved with him in there, then that's still an improvement.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
If he can play as well or better than carp and can stay healthier I'm all for it.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Carpenter is what we would call dum dum dittied after this season. Gonna need all the money we can muster up to extend Thomas and Sherman.

kidhawk

Reaction score
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85755

Just posted a link to another thread with thoughts that may be of interest to the OP

As I stated in the linked thread, every run outside the tackle for Lynch was to the left side. That in itself says something for how well Bowie/Okung were doing yesterday

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Sadly it's difficult for some players to come back to form severe injuries. Carp seemed to have lost his lateral movement and straight ahead he was fine moving laterally he was very slow. McQ was really never a starter he is just a depth guy

Looking at the rookies game I say one play he was dominated and shoved back. However he was still square to the rusher and regrouped. A prediction is the Bs will be starters in the next season. This is the swan song for McQ , Carp and " the big russian"

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
SDHawk":2c2wiyaw said:
My thought is carps $2m is off the books after the offseason
It's only $1.4M savings if he's cut before the 2014 roster is set.

His 2014 cap hit is $2.4M and his dead money is $1.0M.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I thought the NO D-Line was impressive and the Seahawks O-Line which is not that good was only hampered by a poor gameplan on offense.

Bowie certainly played well. Didn't seem like Russ had too many problems on his blind side.

Status
Not open for further replies.