Any news on KJ WRIGHT

Seeker

Reaction score
I heard a few weeks ago from a pete presser that he was on the brink of a miraculous recovery (hinting towards a possible run in the conference game should we advance) now I hear from some of you guys that he is out 6 weeks with a broken foot, now I am hearing from other hawks fans at my office that he may show up next week.

Any news, I tried googling and checking the website but it is kinda up in the air. wondering if you guys heard something.

mikeak

Reaction score
The 6 weeks was the original recovery time as he had surgery in December. So it is correct but outdated information.

The hope was that he would play against 49ers after a quick comeback. Don't think we will know until closer to the weekend but obviously if he practices on Tuesday then it is a good sign

kidhawk

Reaction score
There won't be news on injuries until later in the week. KJ ran on the side last week and seems to be on schedule to return this week, but we won't know for sure until we get practice/injury reports and those come out on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, with Friday having the game status

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Pete has expected him to be ready for this game all along. Nothing new until Wednesday though, I'd imagine.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I would doubt he plays. as much I would love to see him, if he is only 80% smith is the better option.

Tanzania12

Reaction score
Carroll just said right now Wright has a chance to play this week.

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
excellent. power went out over here so missed both KJR and ESPN radio shows today.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Pete said in his presser today, when he was asked about KJ, that 'He has a chance. We'll find out on Wednesday'.