Your early Impact players for the game

Largent80

Reaction score
The more I watch Earl Thomas, the more I am convinced he is the best player in football and he is a WEAPON and will have the greatest impact (literally) on SF.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I expect more action at the line of scrimmage. I say Michael Bennett.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hauschka is my literal pick. I think there is a good chance this game comes down to his leg.

On the offensive side of the ball, I think we'll have to see more efficiency out of our offense and to do that I think it's going to call on Baldwin or Harvin on third downs to keep drives alive. If Harvin is in, he'll be the guy if not, I look for Baldwin to have a few clutch plays

Defensively, having Thomas on the field makes everyone better, but I think the Niners target the middle of the field more so I look for Wagner to have a big game

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Dangeruss and Miller. Everyone knows Beastmode is our workhorse, and our D will be more hyped for this than anyone.

Niners will be expecting runs all day, but Wilson has to be able to be on point to control tempo and extend drives. Of course having Harvin in there makes him the best wildcard we have, and in theory, every receiver becomes that much more dangerous. Miller has some damn good hands on him, and I'm sure the Niners will be least worried about him. If we can use Miller more, it will pay off big time.

Edit: I guess Miller is my darkhorse, and Wilson is my early impact player.

BamKam

Reaction score
Wagner and Mebane. If we can slow down Gore and put the pressure on CK then I think we get a couple key turnovers early and really set the tone.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Beast is my second pick and couple him with the O-line. The team that ran the best is 8-0 in the series lately.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Tate...

I have a feeling he is going to do all he can to erase the "golden turd" he laid last Saturday

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm going with Walter Thurmond III.

Walter's ready to atone for his 4-game suspension.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Not a single player, but, a group of them.

The 9ers O-line vs- Our run Defense.....To me, this decides the game.

Vetamur

Reaction score
This game is about Mebane, Wagner and Thomas on D and Lynch and Wilson on O. Hate to be Captain Obvious, but its really that simple. If Wilson plays how he can play.. and our D do what theyve done all year.. then we win.