Kaep: "It's a little bit louder in Seattle."

SeaTown81

Reaction score
:th2thumbs:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/ ... e-21549549

"We do have to protect the football. That's something we haven't done very well up there. I think going into this game we have to make sure we do that so we can come out with a win," the quarterback said. "It's a different game. It's a whole separate entity. It's a little bit louder in Seattle."

Go Hawks.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Haha he tries SO HARD to not give any compliments or praise to Seattle. He knows he'll look like an idiot (again) if he continues to deny it is loud. So now he is inching towards praise but makes it as backhanded as possible.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
I know bulletin board material usually applies only to the players but damn if that's not a challenge that the 12th man will certainly smash to bits on Sunday.

Axx

Reaction score
someone should tell him about those brett favre ear pieces

The Outfield

Reaction score
If you're going to spend $500+ on a ticket, you better make it worth your while and leave the game without your voice.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Kaep just wants to get out of here with better than a 20.1 passer rating this time.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
The Outfield":e66obwym said:
If you're going to spend $500+ on a ticket, you better make it worth your while and leave the game without your voice.
I lose my voice for $150

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hmmm, is Kaepernick learning and showing a bit of respect?

...Nahhhh....More likely he had enough teammates tell him to shut his pie-hole because Seattle's the last team you want to disrespect going into a game.

seadoc30

Reaction score
If we win and this jerk starts running into the locker room when the game is over before congratulating our player, I want Lynch or Sherman to run after him and stop him. That would be the best thing ever!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Nah. There's nothing Lynch or Sherman could do that the TV cameras won't do better. (And they won't get fined.)

2_0_6

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":1b4bs3a5 said:
The Outfield":1b4bs3a5 said:
I lose my voice for $150

Ill lose my voice in my living room

hoxrox

Reaction score
A "little bit" louder? Disrespect! :stirthepot:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
seadoc30":2kismvfm said:
If we win and this jerk starts running into the locker room when the game is over before congratulating our player, I want Lynch or Sherman to run after him and stop him. That would be the best thing ever!

Nah, I love him running off the field before the game clock is even done. Just means we spanked them so bad he is leaving as quick as possible.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Too bad he can't wear his Beats by Dr. Dre during the game. Ya know, to mitigate the slight increase in noise.