oh my god pam oliver

Kakaww

Reaction score
That was the most painful question ever. You could see her regretting it half way through.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
If Richard Sherman gave the season's most impassioned postgame soundbite, 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh and Pam Oliver had the year's most awkward exchange. The FOX sideline reporter caught Harbaugh in the tunnel after the game. For some reason, she decided to go with the "grief counselor" tone as opposed to the usual straight reporter tone.

But the best part came after Harbaugh threw out a Hemingway quote, "A man can be destroyed but not defeated" from "The Old Man and the Sea."

Oliver responded in the same hushed tone a doctor uses to break news to a cancer patient: "Is that a quote?"

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/1/1 ... -interview

Reaneypark

Reaction score
She bleeds a Niner red, must have been tough on her.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Reaneypark":1nyhvua2 said:
She bleeds a Niner red, must have been tough on her.
Not only did she say the 12th man wasn't very loud, she seemed like she was on suicide watch in that postgame. She can leave town anytime now.

Highlordb

Reaction score
i have seen crack whores that looked better then she did.

seahawksny

Reaction score
She was heartbroken. As was aikman and buck. I dont think I could take another game with them on mic

GCrow

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3kzw7boi said:
Yeah! Her weave looked bad, but who are you morons kidding? That skin? I would weather-proof her ice hole
Having Raffi as your avitar makes these 10x funnier

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
What did she do? Someone said that she asked where all the noise was? Seriously? It was damn loud in there big time. Did she really say it wasn't loud?

She is a Niner homer for sure. It must have broke her heart to see the Hawks win because she is either a Hawks hater or a Niner lover.

Meat

Reaction score
She was almost in tears when she interviewed Harblaugh. What a skank! :)

Axx

Reaction score
how does she still have a job.
erin andrews needs to get fired too for not even paying attention to shermans answer.

Sherm "Sorry receiver crabtree",
Erin "Who was talking about you"

*Face Palm*

DavidSeven

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2nkk0l18 said:
What did she do? Someone said that she asked where all the noise was? Seriously? It was damn loud in there big time. Did she really say it wasn't loud?

She is a Niner homer for sure. It must have broke her heart to see the Hawks win because she is either a Hawks hater or a Niner lover.

She basically said the crowd noise played no factor in the game and that it wasn't even that loud. It was a bizarre and inappropriate comment IMO.

Of course, this comes after the game in SF where she lobbied the refs to pay attention to defensive holding and said she had the "pleasure" of reporting KJ's injury to Pete.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
I don't have much issue with Pam Oliver, but for whatever reason today she looked like something that even the cat wouldn't have dragged in.

BWRyan

Reaction score
I hate all in-game interviews, in every sport. Totally useless. (Except when you interview Sherman. Keep doing that.)