After scoring the winning touchdown...

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Wilson mocks Kap's trademark move by kissing his bicep, in a moment recalling Krapondick's mocking of a certain other QB's Superman move last week.

Oh wait, the first part of that didn't happen. Just the second part happened. And those ninner fans tell us how un-classy we and our players are. :roll:

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I have to live with these jerks. No one can tell me that they have any class. Even the good ones are still a holes.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
GeekHawk":13hbz14i said:
Wilson mocks Kap's trademark move by kissing his bicep, in a moment recalling Krapondick's mocking of a certain other QB's Superman move last week.

Oh wait, the first part of that didn't happen. Just the second part happened. And those ninner fans tell us how un-classy we and our players are. :roll:
Wow. I read that and thought you were serious for a second. I was trying to remember when they showed that and couldn't. Then I said to myself "Self", I said, Russell wouldn't do that. And then I finished your post. You sneaky little Geek, you....

NINEster

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":3swkva9k said:
I have to live with these jerks. No one can tell me that they have any class. Even the good ones are still a holes.

Typical tough talk online.

The reality from what I've seen is that most fans' behavior is representative of who they are as a person in general.

You have classy people and unclassy people, following all 32 NFL teams. And for the most part that's it.

The forum people tend to be the most intense and aggressive. Either that's who they really are or all fans are like that but most are too shy/afraid to be that confrontational in person. I'm obviously excluding experiences in stadiums which can naturally get out of control.

My hatred for opposing teams' fans have skyrocketed in the age of internet forums and social media which in turn increases the hate for the team.

I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised by the change of heart towards the 49ers by quite a few on this forum. If the Seahawks win the super bowl it will bother me, but a bit less than it would have a week ago.

A little surprised it took a near defeat in your house to acknowledge this team as finally legit, LMAO, but whatever.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":33f2r23r said:
Norcalhawklover":33f2r23r said:

Typical tough talk online.

The reality from what I've seen is that most fans' behavior is representative of who they are as a person in general.

You have classy people and unclassy people, following all 32 NFL teams. And for the most part that's it.

The forum people tend to be the most intense and aggressive. Either that's who they really are or all fans are like that but most are too shy/afraid to be that confrontational in person. I'm obviously excluding experiences in stadiums which can naturally get out of control.

My hatred for opposing teams' fans have skyrocketed in the age of internet forums and social media which in turn increases the hate for the team.

I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised by the change of heart towards the 49ers by quite a few on this forum. If the Seahawks win the super bowl it will bother me, but a bit less than it would have a week ago.

A little surprised it took a near defeat in your house to acknowledge this team as finally legit, LMAO, but whatever.
Take what I'm about to say the wrong way if you choose but..... Whatever!
A niner troll preaching "class" is an oxymoron.

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
Two things are going to get this rivalry where it is supposed to be.

The concern fans(real fans) on both sides showed for Navarro Bowman and Mike Iupati(two young players coming into their own).

Also, Harbaugh and Carroll meeting after game was genuine not contrived, Harbaugh showed class after the game; a first for him, maybe Pete has shown him how to grow as a coach just like John Wooden showed Pete.