What goes around comes around.........

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man this is all I have heard in term of comments towards Sherm's after game comments and interviews. NFL Network and ESPN are both using this narrative that Sherm needs to cool it as "what goes around comes around and Peyton Manning is coming."

I do believe in Karma, but man I am already really tired of people talking about this. Lets talk more about the defense, run game, Russell's 4th and 7 pass.

Seeker

Reaction score
translation "We will do all in our power to make sure peyton gets a play on you, even if it means cheating."

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
They're right.

What goes around = Crabtree disrespecting Sherman
What came around = Sherman putting Crabree in his place

Full Circle, 69, Yin Yang, As Above So Below

Balance.

Karma is on Richard Sherman's side.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Some guys are defending him. Michael Silver and Pete Prisco, for starters. I'm sure plenty around here will still treat Prisco like a bunch of the Sherman haters are treating Sherman today, though. Same exact thing...

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 2h
All anybody talking about today is @RSherman_25. Mission accomplished.
Smart man

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 7m
What did Richard Sherman do to all those sitting on the mighty football moral tower? Really? What did he do?

LargentFan

Reaction score
Yeah...seems to me that Sherm is what was coming around for Crabtree.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The funny thing is without Sherman, the entire narrative of the SB would be about Manning.

Sherman got the floodlights on this defense. Now we are the bullies. We wear the black hat, which is always great theater.

As far as whether it was necessary? Of course it was!

Almost anyone familiar with this team is aware that Earl Thomas might be more important than Sherman, but absolutely nobody talks about him (except during games whether the announcers acknowledge his ability/importance). Yet Sherman screaming in people's face? That gets everyone to acknowledge he is the best. Because the visibility creates a perception of importance.

Sherman looked right at the camera. It might be a bit selfish but it is clearly orchestrated at least by him. He is playing the heel, we get to be the Evil Empire and consequently the interest in this SB is going to rise. Also, this is going to take some of the pressure off some of our guys IF they can avoid resenting Sherman for sucking up so much of the media attention or becoming the center of attention.

Sherman is playing a character that represents what our defense is about, and this team is going to be sold/marketed as the Defense in a Offense vs Defense storyline.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I remember when we sent a group of choir boys into XL and the talking heads barely acknowledged our existence. The entire narrative centered around the opposing sixth seed and their aging running back. We forced the issue this time to their utter dismay. So yeah, I guess what goes around does come around eventually.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
If you're tired of the talk, why do you keep talking about it?

CANHawk

Reaction score
You're right. This is Karma. Karma for ESPN and other ignorant idiots drooling about the great and unbeatable 49'ers all week, talking about how Kap's going to he a HOF QB and how Crabs is the second coming of Jerry. Karma for ever doubting the power of the 12th man, the greatness of the LoB or the ability of our "pedestrian" recieving corps. Perhaps more importantly, this will be karma for running a weeks worth of content about the word "OMAHA". Sherm's going to give you crackers a LIFETIME of content when he picks off Peyton a half dozen times. Peyton's going to run all the way to Omaha to hide after this game!

GO HAWKS!