Describe what you were feeling with 2 min left

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I was a wreck. My hands were tingling, I had a slight shiver in my legs and my heart was pounding between my chest and throat. I thought about writing a message but my hands didn't have the coordinating. I went to get a sip of water and then realized I was gonna piss myself and just put the cup back down

My wife grabbed my hand and then immediately recoiled as mine were moist cold bricks.

I've been to combat in Afghanistan, dropped bombs on Taliban and worked emergency close air support after the ground controller was shot and been much calmer in all those situations. Last night was intense.

warden

Reaction score
One more play one more play, stay in the moment, make lots of noise

HawkStar3

Reaction score
This came out of my mouth:
I would rather the defense be on the field right now than the offense. Time to finish!

I was confident.. Glad it worked out.

marko358

Reaction score
I thought that settling for another field goal to go up 6 would bite us in the end. Glad I was wrong. Hopefully we score more TDs than FGs in two weeks. It will certainly help to have Harvin back in to make the offense more dynamic.

mikeak

Reaction score
I thought we would lose by 1

My teams always lose by 1 there

My teams never get the int

My teams are always the one throwing the int

I knew we wouldn't get the ball back the way the clock was being used. If we would have had more time I would have been calm because I would think we would win. Now I was calm because I knew we would lose

That made the celebration much louder :)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I was losing it. I was so pissed that we just happened to only be up by 6 and they of course only needed 1 score to win the game.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Oh man it was intense. You could feel it in the stands even through all the yelling. I just had a feeling though that our D wouldn't let us down and would make a play. They took longer to do it than I thought. Lol.

But once we intercepted it things got nuts. everyone was screaming SUPERBOWL!. A random girl came up to me and said "So whats going on? Are we really going to the superbowl?" because she must not have really understoond that at that point it was just going to be 3 kneel-downs and I was like. "Yes. Yes, we are going to the Superbowl." as matter-of-factly as possible at the time.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I made a post at the 2:00 warning yesterday. You can find it here:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=86799

I had complete faith that after everything we'd been through, this year and last, that there was no chance that our defense would let us down at this point. If it had been a 2 or 3 point game I would have been more concerned, but felt there was no way our defense would give up a touchdown in this scenario. So glad I was right this time

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
When Kaepernick completed that 4th down I was like freaking out inside.

WHEN SMITH INT'd the ball I was like "GT F Down Now!"

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I knew we were winning it.

Our defense wasn't like last year.

In fact, I would rather put winning the game on the defense than the offense this year.

The defense we are seeing is a once in a decade type of defense. Whoever suggested that at the start of the year needs to take a bow by the way.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I was confident until the Niners made that 4th and 2, then all my years of being a hapless Seattle sports fan that has only known heartbreak crept into my consciousness........from there on out until Sherm tipped the pass I was sick to my stomach with anxiety and dread.

Then I kissed my wife full on the lips and she flew backwards on the couch......cause that's how I roll.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
I was thinking that even if we lost I just got to see a truly great game. Sure, I would have been devastated, but in the moment I was pretty calm. Very uncharacteristic for me during Seahawk games.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
I was extremely confident until they passed midfield, then I started to feel sick to my stomach, and then the interception happened I went insane.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Very frustrated that the offense had to kick a FG on the possession before that knowing a TD would've put our team up by 10 and the game would be close to over at that point. I was also hopeful the defense would rise to the occasion and prove to be the champions we thought they were and they thought they were. They did and they are.

Seafan

Reaction score
We had it. The defense carried the team all year and they would make the big stop. No way papaki was going to stop us.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I was watching with my wife, she's kind of a football novice, casual fan.
When Malcolm makes that pick, I flew out of my chair!
She goes...'Why did he fall down in the endzone, he should have tried to run with it!'
I looked at her and said 'What?! We just won the game!'
Her...'But the clock still has time on it!'
I just started laughing!
Haven't stopped.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I was at the game, so I was better than if I was at home watching on TV. I was just thinking of my nephew (huge hawks fan) as I sat in HIS seat that the family shares......... praying, willing a win. My nephew spent 3 months at Children's Hospital back in 1993, and died 12 years after he received a liver transplant. Another reason I just love Russell Wilson for all he does at Children's.
My niece was there as well, with my nephews ashes.

Tempest_Crow

Reaction score
I was pissed about the FG and just knew they would pull an Atlanta against us. But when the ball was in the air and the camera panned over and I saw 25 I grinned. The wrong time and the wrong player. He looked a little out of position but when he went up I knew he was gonna get a clean hand on it.

But everything leading up to that was upholstery bunching, butt cramping heart pounding terror!