What did Kaepernick say to Wilson after NFC Championship?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
463882399_10.jpg

Didn't see this posted. If so, delete please.

Wilson clutched the game ball in his right hand before swapping that and his helmet for a gray hat with "Conference Champions" in all caps.
Two seconds later Wilson found Kaepernick.
"Hey, good game, man," Wilson told him.
"Hey, good luck to you," Kaepernick said.
As his sentence ended, the first fireworks exploded over CenturyLink Field.
"Go get yourself a win."
And that was it.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/what-di ... ons/ncwFT/

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, that's pretty cool. And I too hope Russell goes out and gets a win.

rjas77

Reaction score
Nah...What he really said: "Do I really have to shave my other eyebrow too?"

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hate to admit it.. but #7 is going to be a thorn in our ass for a long, long time.

Still cant stand his ass.. but the kid has some ridiculous talent.

Penman96

Reaction score
Agree about #7 - he ain't a bad QB. I'd expect the 49'ers to sign him to a long term extension this off season, given he's going into his 4th year.

Wonder what he'll get? May have implication for our Russell next year, especially if he gets that win.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Penman96":3ppilc0v said:
Agree about #7 - he ain't a bad QB. I'd expect the 49'ers to sign him to a long term extension this off season, given he's going into his 4th year.

Wonder what he'll get? May have implication for our Russell next year, especially if he gets that win.

Yeah, it will be interesting to what he gets. It could very well reflect what Russell could get.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Nice show by Kaepernick. I may not like him or his style, but I can respect that he showed some love to Russell Wilson.

Zorn76

Reaction score
Kaepernick, all things considered, is a decent kid, who has a legit future as a QB.
He shouldered the blame for the loss, didn't point fingers, and had his teammates' back.
The 49ers are a good team, but have a knack for blowing it at crucial moments.

I was hoping he would through a couple of INT's, along with their vulnerable secondary allowing a few big plays, and each of them occurred, lol.

But, yeah, I think SF sticks with hime, and they should.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
The only thing standing in Kaepernick's way is his inability to get to his 3rd read and his lack of a personal image consultant. That's it. He gets those 2 things done and we're talking about Kaep and Wilson in 10 years like people talk about Brady and Manning now, oh and we'll get to see them play twice to three times a year for the next decade instead of every once in a while in the playoffs and when the schedule lines up just right.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I was impressed that he at least shook hands instead of running away like he did last time.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
He said...

"Teach me how to throw the ball, Russell. Please, I'm begging you. Teach me."

Joey13091

Reaction score
That's awesome for him to say that though. Also how he took responsibility for the loss.

Good game Kaep.

themunn

Reaction score
Cool.

Wilson was pretty open on Twitter last year about wanting the Niners to win for the Division/Conference.
Nice that he's reciprocating.

I think the two QBs are probably the only two players that don't flat out hate the opposition, but instead relish the challenge. That's the difference between QBs and everyone else, they're pretty much the only players on teams that don't consistently tangle with opposing players, so it makes sense.

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
These guys are similar in this sense...

Neither one of them, when they walk down the street, look like your prototypical QB and it took coaches who came from the NCAA to actually give them a chance to smash that stereotype.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Cap's arm looks as large as Russell's whole body in that picture.

James in PA

Reaction score
I will say this about Kaepernick: I'm still certain he would have been insufferable had the Niners won, like he was after the Panthers game. But he handled the loss with total class and he even took responsibility for the loss. Plus he just played far better than he ever had before in Seattle. I've gained more respect for him.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
He's still a punk.

j/k

Considering how young these guys are and how times have changed, most athletes grow up and get more "professional" as time goes on.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3sbuguug said:
Popeye post in 3...2...1...

:?

Your fascination with me is somehow even less interesting than I am, and I am not even remotely interesting.

Is there a :stirthepot: emoticon where the pot is imaginary? If so, that one. ;)

Latest posts