Stephen A. Smith & Skip Bayless

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
In every big game why do they always pick the opposite team of the Seahawks?

A lot of Hawks fans hate Bayless because of the Sherman incident but in my opinion the real hater is Stephen A. Smith. At least Skip gives us props here and there and don't hold any grudges towards Sherman but Stephen A. Smith is another story. He just seem bitter to me at something.

plyka

Reaction score
dopeboy206":337nmwlz said:
In every big game why do they always pick the opposite team of the Seahawks?

A lot of Hawks fans hate Bayless because of the Sherman incident but in my opinion the real hater is Stephen A. Smith. At least Skip gives us props here and there and don't hold any grudges towards Sherman but Stephen A. Smith is another story. He just seem bitter to me at something.

I don't blame Steven Smith. The guy doesn't know much about football. He is a basketball guy. He knows a lot of bball players from what I can tell. His football acumen is not the best. He basically parrots what he sees/reads on ESPN. I just don't think he knows much about the Seahawks.

But the original poster is correct. Steven Smith has picked against the Hawks in every big game that I remember. I don't think he is a hater, he is simply not a smart analyst. Skip on the other hand is a hater in the sense that he hates the Hawks. Suprisingly, he admits it. Before the Hawks game he admitted to rooting for the niners.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I just posted a link to Bayless's article today. He gives the LOB a lot of love, but he is rooting for Manning to "solidify his legacy" against a truly tough defense like Seattle's. Oh well.

davidonmi

Reaction score
smith said if the weather is bad this should favor the seahawks, he also picked us to beat the saints

mackfan38

Reaction score
LOL - you should never get mad or even CARE what Stephen A. Smith or Skip Bayless say...

Bayless will pick a side of a story and argue his point and never give up.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I cant stand either one of those guys, and how they ever got a talk show is a mystery. The Sherman segment with them is priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.