Why Seattle wins SB48

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Just a few examples and there are many more......

Russell Wilson: Too short to start in the NFL despite off the charts metrics in every category.

Marshawn Lynch: Grew up in Oakland, labeled as a thug, traded to Seattle in an afterthought trade from Buffalo.

Richard Sherman: 5th round draft choice, currently the BEST CB in the NFL.

Doug Baldwin: Undrafted FA, one of the best receivers in the NFL that no one knows about. Claims to NOT have a chip on his shoulder but a BOULDER!

Jermaine Kearse: Undrafted FA, been a very good clutch receiver all year.

Pete Carroll: A great college coach, but has failed twice in the NFL before will fail again in the NFL!

All of the above players are starting in the Super Bowl, all have been told they were too small, or too slow, not good enough, to start or play in the NFL. All have massive chips (or boulders) on their shoulders, all have proved all the doubters wrong! You cannot measure heart, desire, and drive from outdated metrics. To all of the doubters and haters, I mean this with all sincerity, PLEASE keep doing what you are doing, you are fueling Seattle's Lombardi bound engine! :th2thumbs:

GO HAWKS!

sutz

Reaction score
There's a lot of pent up "Told ya so" on this team.

:mrgreen:

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sutz":2y832zgy said:
There's a lot of pent up "Told ya so" on this team.

:mrgreen:
Yep, and I think they REALLY LIKE proving people wrong!
.....and that's a GREAT thing! 8)

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2p4es74u said:
You forgot Kam.

How dare you, after he just shut Graham and Davis down in back to back games! ;)
Yep Kamtrak is another example, like I said there are many more. :th2thumbs:

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I know we all hate Mr. Ed, but one thing NFL Films said about him and all his comebacks for the Donkeys was "There is no statistic for poise." I loved that. I think that applies to this team, as well as passion, focus, will to win, preparation ... no statistics, just productivity on the field.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2laxad2v said:
The_Z_Man":2laxad2v said:
You forgot Kam.

How dare you, after he just shut Graham and Davis down in back to back games! ;)
Yep Kamtrak is another example, like I said there are many more. :th2thumbs:
Remember that same year Kam was drafted, most people thought we would draft Taylor Mays, because he played for Pete. So glad that didn't happen. Loves me some Kam Bam.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
^^^

What I recall was how pissed off Mays was because he insisted Pete promised he'd draft him. Isn't Mays out of the league now? Good call John and Pete!!

irocdave

Reaction score
misleading thread title. Hawks are going to win because they are bigger, faster, stronger, more mentally disciplined and want it more. Atleast on D.