Seahawks Send Off vs Denver Send Off

drdiags

Reaction score
Well they have been to multiple Superbowls and won a couple. Let's see what it looks like for the Seahawks in a few decades if they can match that production? But I know this is just having some fun, but I am here to throw water on the enthusiasm. Folks know this by now, so I doubt anyone sees this post.

Yahoo, I am invisible. Now, is that good or bad? Who cares! I am invisible!! Wheee ...

Okay, I am calm now.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Crabhawk":1f1q581e said:
In fairness, DIA is basically in Kansas :lol:
That is so true, however, would be very easy to line the highway on the way to DIA

2_0_6

Reaction score
I got there about 10am with my wife & kid and it was damn near impossible to find a spot to park. I live about 3 miles from there, and when we got back home there were Hawk fans cars parked along almost all the side streets all the way home.

GREAT SHOW OF SUPPORT!!

gulliver

Reaction score
Love the pic and the idea, but do we really need this great photographic juxtaposition diminished by an Instagram 1950s/darkening filter?

Crabhawk

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":6jarmkzd said:
Crabhawk":6jarmkzd said:
That is so true, however, would be very easy to line the highway on the way to DIA
Or even just a massive rally outside of the training facility, like the 12s did. Man I love this fanbase...

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Crabhawk":1n28e004 said:
Diezel Dawg":1n28e004 said:
Crabhawk":1n28e004 said:
Or even just a massive rally outside of the training facility, like the 12s did. Man I love this fanbase...
You would think this would be a big deal to any fan base. It just goes to show the passion the 12s have for this team. There are more 12s at the airport early in the morning when the team returns than the Donkos had today for their send ofd