Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Wilson

Votes: 37 27.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Not asking who you think will win, but who you hope will win. I think all 4 of those guys would make an interesting storyline but I'm hoping that Russell wins it. Would be awesome to see him out duel Peyton.

kidhawk

Reaction score
razgriz737":j0zpwvjh said:
I'd love for Lynch to win it after the crap he's gotten this week.

I don't want Lynch to win for the exact same reasons. If he doesn't want the spotlight, he's not going to want the spotlight that MVP will bring. I'd rather let him just enjoy the win and let someone else get the limelight. This is why I went for Wilson, although I'll be happy no matter who wins it as long as we get to see a Seahawks win in Super Bowl SLVIII

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I think Beast would win but I would love to see Russell get a SBMVP just to stick it in the faces of all the Skip Bayless's and Ron Jaworski's of the world who continue to deride the guy.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Percy Harvin - He deserves it for how much he's contributed to the team this season. #sarcasm

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Russel, tired of the pundits talking about him as if he is a liability to this team. I would love to see him tear apart Denver after hearing so many talk about how they don't think he can keep up with Peyton Mannings scoring.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Marshawn not because of any of the media stuff, but just because he *is* the heart and soul of this team and I want him to get this honor for his trophy case.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Beast needs to win it. Then, get in that car he wins, and drive out of the stadium telling Roger that he's "number 1"

HawkWow

Reaction score
Beast
Tate
Wilson
Field

2nd thought...I want Clem to win it. That would up his trade value and represent a Hawk D dominated game.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Lynch or Harvin, for different reasons.

Lynch because he embodies all that our team stands for, toughness, grit, determination. Harvin because of the year he's had, I think it'd be nice for him to contribute greatly enough to be a SB MVP.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I'd like to see a "regular" receiver get it -- Tate, Baldwin, or Miller. This would mean we've been very successful on offense in addition to Beast Mode.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
I love RW but the Beast is who I want it for. RW can get it next year in a repeat!

kearly

Reaction score
Wilson would be the one I hope gets it, because no other Seahawks player is more responsible for us being in this Super Bowl.

Harvin would be cool just to shut up the kneejerk haters.

Lynch would be great because if Lynch wins MVP, you can safely assume this was a very fun SB to watch for Hawks fans.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Would be pretty cool, now that I think of it, if Baldwin gets it. Then he can say to Chris Carter "Hey Chris, you can have your hall of fame, this "average" Receiver is a Superbowl Champ, and a Superbowl MVP."

And since Carter said today that Baldwin can look at his "ring" on his finger for hall of fame etc. Baldwin could tell Carter to look at his hand for a SUPERBOWL Ring.

oh, man that would be out fricken standing.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I voted Wilson out of gut reaction but actually I would change my vote to Beast. After this week, I would love it if he was MVP.