• Wilson

Votes: 37 27.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters

HawkWow

Reaction score
kearly":8i3t762l said:
Harvin would be cool just to shut up the kneejerk haters.

I'm sure they exist, but I personally do not know anybody that actually hates Percy Harvin. Do you, Kearly?

Those I know that dislike Harvin, myself included, developed that emotion while monitoring his assorted transgressions over a long period of time and I always thought the term "kneejerk" was slang for instantaneous reaction (?).

In any event, I hope for Harvin's success Sunday and every day he's a Hawk.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
I voted Lynch, but should of read the thread first. Lynch would hate it. If Wilson wins it we can rub that in people's faces, and he further distances himself from Luck, RG3, and the such.

NorthwestSportsFan

Reaction score
I don't care who wins the MVP, as long as it's a Seahawk. If that happens, it'll mean we won. They're all on my team, so who cares who has the big day?

kidhawk

Reaction score
I changed my vote to Other, because after listening to Chris Carter I REALLY want it to go to Baldwin (although I still think it goes to Wilson)

razgriz737

Reaction score
Baldwin would also be a great pick after they were calling our receivers "pedestrian". Plus ADB is just awesome. I hope he's a Hawk for life.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Maybe a bit contrary to others, but I want Harvin to win. I want him to win because it means he will have finally fulfilled all of the promise we all hoped he would bring to the offense this season. Something like 6 catches, 100 yds 1 TD and another kickoff return TD would be awesome.

HawkWow

Reaction score
razgriz737":rg2uifap said:
Baldwin would also be a great pick after they were calling our receivers "pedestrian". Plus ADB is just awesome. I hope he's a Hawk for life.

Me too. So underrated, but I voted Tate over DB because of his fearless play, returns in particular.. where frankly, I was surprised he didn't have any uh...miscues. Amazing considering some of the pops he took.

Even though he didn't kill it in the post, Tate flat out balled this year and I hope we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement (asap) with both he and DB.

Chapow

Reaction score
I picked Marshawn and for me it's not even close. I just love that mans heart, passion, desire every single time he touches the ball. He epitomizes the word warrior. He gives everything he has every single play. In my opinion, he is the heart and soul of this team. He fires up everyone around him every time he fights for those few extra inches and refuses to go down. He is just awesome to watch play football.

Plus, Russell Wilson is just starting his career, Marshawn is most likely nearing the end.

samwize77

Reaction score
I had to go with Beast..."all about that action boss" Plus, if Beast wins it probably means we pounded the crap outta them.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Beast for the FU to the national media

Sherman for the acceptance speech

Harvin to feed crow to the .net people who hated him all season

Wilson because I love him

redeye81

Reaction score
Wilson will win many of these things i predict so i go BEASTMODE.. He is everything to this program right now..

bigDhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1f4isguv said:
Not asking who you think will win, but who you hope will win. I think all 4 of those guys would make an interesting storyline but I'm hoping that Russell wins it. Would be awesome to see him out duel Peyton.

Doesn't matter to me. The fact that any of our players won the SB MVP means WE WON!!...which is all I care about. But if I have to pick one, I'd say Russell just because the QB effects all the offense so if he is playing at an MVP level it gives us the best chance to win.

stonewallj799

Reaction score
I agree Beast winning would shut up all the as hats that have been ripping him all week. On the other hand I am also sick of hearing all the commentators talk about how Russell has really struggled down the stretch and this team wins in spite of him blah blah blah. I want to see him tear it up and have all the talking heads slurp him non stop :3:

randomation

Reaction score
Either Doug or Russ, I think Beast would actually not be that happy winning it since there is no way he could get away from the interviews if he was super bowl mvp and I don't see him liking dealing with a crowd of reporters bigger then the one at Sherman's podium. Russ because UW and he is an awesome person, doug because I would love to see him stick in the face of certain talking heads.

Latest posts