Peter King on our practices

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I think this was in Cowherd, I am listneing to so much sports radio this week that I can't keep track anymore. He made a comment about watching the Hawks practice on Wed. He said he has never seen a team practice so fast. He explaned to say that he's never seen the starters going 12 on 12 against each other at what looked like game speed.

Now after all the glowing stuff like that, he did pick the Broncos to win :)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
That's cool to hear, but lets hope they are not expending too much energy now. Gotta save some for the Broncos.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2ehw5g8w said:
Blitzer88":2ehw5g8w said:
That's cool to hear, but lets hope they are not expending too much energy now. Gotta save some for the Broncos.

Nothing new, been doing it every practice in the Carroll era.

True.

Greenhell

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":tzdns10j said:
I think this was in Cowherd, I am listneing to so much sports radio this week that I can't keep track anymore. He made a comment about watching the Hawks practice on Wed. He said he has never seen a team practice so fast. He explaned to say that he's never seen the starters going 12 on 12 against each other at what looked like game speed.

Wait. What? 12 on 12?

Seafan

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":z6sg54vi said:

Canadian football?

djb28

Reaction score
Its a wonder there arent more injuries practicing so hard and fast.

OP
OP
H

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Greenhell":1cxwxlpw said:
HawkRiderFan":1cxwxlpw said:

Wait. What? 12 on 12?

Doh! 11 on 11

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
djb28":yjmqatk7 said:
Its a wonder there arent more injuries practicing so hard and fast.

On the contrary; there are less injuries because of that. Less hesitation, less indecision; just on point and full speed, short of pressing.

grizbob

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3k96lk4s said:
Greenhell":3k96lk4s said:
HawkRiderFan":3k96lk4s said:

Wait. What? 12 on 12?

Doh! 11 on 11

Yeah come on man, everybody knows 12 on 12 is .net :roll:

Bronco Bob

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":1slulnqt said:

It's starting to look more and more like the Seahawks are a college team going up against a pro team. it's gonna get ugly.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Bronco Bob":25x8pyxc said:
HawkRiderFan":25x8pyxc said:

It's starting to look more and more like the Seahawks are a college team going up against a pro team. it's gonna get ugly.

As ugly as the list of Denver defenders on IR?

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Bronco Bob":37ry6vyi said:
HawkRiderFan":37ry6vyi said:

:roll:
:34853_doh:
Try harder next time so your comment won't show how little you know about the Seahawks.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
HawkMeat":2s09o4wp said:
Bronco Bob":2s09o4wp said:
HawkRiderFan":2s09o4wp said:

:roll:
:34853_doh:
Try harder next time so your comment won't show how little you know about the Seahawks.
Better yet, how 'bout we ban the Troll.

Polaris

Reaction score
twelthmanfan":749odln1 said:
Just heard OJ picked the Seahawks. Quote, I will never say the word "bronco" again.

Yeah, OJ has had some rather bad past experiences in a Bronco.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I'm somewhat concerned about non-seattle sports writers watching our practices. What if we have a trick play? There's no one guaranteeing that one of the writers isn't loyal to Peyton, Fox, or Elway.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
I wouldn't be that worried about it. Peter King is a pool reporter. As far as I know, he's basically the only person who can watch all of the Seahawks practice and then he writes a story that all other media outlets can use. Sean Payton probably practiced onside kicks before the Super Bowl and yet it still surprised everybody when they came out in the 2nd half and successfully executed it.