Cowherd - FINALLY

mikeak

Reaction score
Cowherd - just talked about how Seattle has "struggled" against defenses like SF, Panthers, Saints and Arizona (by the way first Saints game sure didn't say struggle to me - but Colun didn't mention this)

Then he points out that Denver struggled against Indy and San Diego's mediocre defenses

Wonder where I could have gotten such information before (sarcasm)

kidhawk

Reaction score
falcongoggles":dmw6fgta said:
Giphy

I recommend this for your TV, radio, computer or whatever means you are listening to this guy on.

:lol: That is pretty much correct. Only problem is we only have 2 radio sports networks here and I find myself forced to listen to him or Dan Patrick on my drive to work in the morning. During the regular season I don't even bother, and just listen to music, but for the Super Bowl, I want to absorb everything I can before the big game, so I switch between the two depending on commercial breaks and who they are talking to. Today, I did get to hear Martellus Bennett being interviewed by Cowherd, and as much as I love Bennett's interviews, Colin Still finds a way to suck some of the life out of it.

Thankfully I have a fairly short commute so I can get online and watch NFL Network, ESPN and Fox Sports on my slingbox and stream seattle radio as well. Oh yea....I'm not getting much work done this week