In our back pocket.

fraser

Reaction score
Cheers lads! I use to frequent the message boards many years ago. I decided toregister and log in to give a shout out to all the Seahawks fan. Some may remember me. Some may like or dislike my past but that's okay. Back then was a laugh. We talked football, argued, joked and even got banned from sites. I enjoyed the time. A salute to some I remember... Seahawk2k, sutz,bestfightstory,chris,orfan,yourdaddy,jayhawk and even Broncofan (woody). And a big salute to all that I don't know or don't remember. Cheers lads! Now for a little football take. The title "back pocket" is what I believe the hawks will pull out and use tomorrow. It's the read option. It's something they rarely used in the latter part of the season. I think it comes out again in the Superbowl. I'm not entirely sure but I have reason to believe the Broncos haven't seen it much. Alex Smith? Phillip River? No. Look for Wilson and the boys to pull this out of their back pocket. Wilson runs for 80-100 yards and so does Lynch. I always say... "Stop hugging the trunk and get out on a branch" that's how I got straydogg (Raiders fan) of the seahawks board for a year. Ha! Anyway. Cheers lads! And GO SEAHAWKS!!

sutz

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me. Coach has been known to save stuff he doesn't have to use during the early part of the season. Some people say he doesn't, but I believe he does.

OP
OP
F

fraser

Reaction score
Hey sutz. Long time. Hope you're doing well. If it's half as good as they ran it here in Toronto against the Bills I will love it. The Donkeys, as you may remeber, are the team I most hate in the NFL. Tomorrow it's game on!

chris98251

Reaction score
Hey Fraser, thanks for dropping in, hope all is good for you and that your able to enjoy the game.