New/old game day superstitions

tom sawyer

Reaction score
After I get no sleep tonight, tomorrow I go out in the morning to buy "something" Seahawks, it can be anything, $5-$10, but I always do that, (I figure the NFCC hat/shirt don't count because those were "resulting" purchases (if you have to ask me, there is no point in explaining) Then the flags have been flying since we won the NFCCG so no heed to raise them but i will spotlight them after sunset (as I have done in the past) besides the gear I wear, and my lucky blanket, pillow and football... I got it covered!!

Go Hawks!!!

garrylt4

Reaction score
A girl I know who is a Jets fan (ick) but born in Seattle always texts me before a big game to wish me good luck. I saw her the other day and reminded her she has to text me before the game and that is the only reason I'll even have my phone on. She promised she won't forget.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Ha. I've got an official cap from the 2005 season, but I haven't worn it all year and there's NOOOOO way I'd put it on now. I'll wear it AFTER we win the game.

This year, I've been wearing a #24 t-shirt that my stepson bought for me on my birthday. So far so good. But I have to wash it on game day and wear it fresh.
Can't stop that new tradition now.

Go Hawks! 35-24

Latest posts