Congratulations fans I have been waiting 30 years for this.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Through the Stan Gelbaughs, SuperBowl screw job, and mediocre years we have accomplished what I have thought to be impossible. Beat the Broncos with the top offense in NFL history and holding them to eight points. I am humbled beyond words. I thought that I would die before I saw a championship. A lot of us agree to disagree on many topics, but tonight we should be united and celebrate what is the greatest accomplishment in Seahawk history. I hope Seahawk fans are happy, I know I am.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Me as well my friend... Outside of a brief run of relevance in the 80s its been a long long journey

morgulon1

Reaction score
Im with ya. Im in disbelief right now as I type this. A wave of emotion hit me when I remembered back to my childhood wearing my worn out Zorn
jersey to play neighborhood football . I savor this moment yet have a feeling this will not be the last one ......

God Bless John Schneider and Pete Carroll AND Paul Allen.

Thank You from the bottom of my heart. Were world champions!

october12thMAN

Reaction score
Nashville via Arlington High school, Arlington, WA
I've been reading this site for a number of years with only a few posts, this being the most significant. In the pre-game show when they did the short profile on Russell and his father, I was on the couch with my wife, in-laws and some other diehard 12's. When that interview started the emotions caught up to me. The last two weeks I had been unusually calm, not nervous or really anxious at all. I told two 49'r fans I work with that if the 9'rs had won the NFCCG that I honestly believe they would beat Denver, easily. But, I was reserved about putting that pressure and expectations on us in fear of jinxing this team. But I knew if we played our game, we would be right there, contending with "The greatest offense that any human being or knowledgable football mind has ever seen". When that interview started I could not hold back the tears. They just came. I said to my wife ( as much as I could talk without really breaking down) that "I think it's all caught up to me". She said "What has"? All i could say was "This, All of this"! And the game hadn't even started yet. Go Hawks!

Seahawk772002

Reaction score
Will not disrepect or trash talk other team including the stealers, will say I am over the debacle of Super Bowl XL

But if you were going to win and win big it might as well have been the Broncos

Am going to wake up tomorrow morning and know this is not a dream

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
-1103430d675861f7.jpg

Thank you Mr. Allen, Pete and John. :179417:

Been a fan for since I was 12, 41 now.... thank you.