Manning conceded the game when he....

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Started throwing everything inside the LOS, because the Secondary was up for anything Manning and the Broncos Offense had on the menu.

Northhawk

Reaction score
Funny, in his post-game presser, he refused to call them the best defense he faced this year. then mentioned that the noise was a problem.

I think his exact quote was "quack, quack, quack!!!".

strohmin

Reaction score
I think he just didnt want to be disrespectful to other defenses. Atleast he gave the 12th man credit and I have no ill will towards him.

gulliver

Reaction score
We HUMILIATED him. Give us some effing credit, Peyton. You may be an all-time QB but we're an all-time defense. We'll give you credit; please do the same for us when we publicly embarrass you.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Peyton handled himself appropriately post-game. He gave reasonable credit. Keep in mind the man got a royal ass-kicking on the biggest stage in the world.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Yeah, I like Peyton, but he was no match for the Hawks today.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
LOL The sound...good luck coming to CLINK next year if you think the sound was bad at the superbowl

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Credit for the defense, yes. But when asked if it was the best defense he's faced, he punted. I felt the credit was back handed. Seemed to focus on the execution of their team not being good and not about our team just being better than theirs.

Seafan

Reaction score
Well to be fair to Peyton, this wasn't the best offense the Hawks have faced all season and was maybe the worst defense.

Latest posts