Congrats From A Bronco Fan

Broncomaniac69

Reaction score
Not only did you beat us, but you beat us badly.

From the opening snap in the game turning into a safety, I knew this was going to be a very long night.

I'm not going to get into details, stats or coulda woulda shoulda's in this game.

You showed up to win and we did not.

Congratulations Seahawks.... You earned it and deserve it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Thanks we apprecieate your taking the time to come in and say that.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thanks man. You guys have a great team too and you'll be right back in the mix next year.

It feels good to win our first.

HawkWow

Reaction score
You're a damn good football fan, OP. To me, that's bigger than being a team fan. Hope Manning comes back and gives you guys another shot and I'm betting he will.

OP
OP
B

Broncomaniac69

Reaction score
You have no idea how difficult it is to swallow pride and admit to the winner like this.

I don't mind losing the game but the fashion is what bothers me. Dear God... we didn't even show up. We sucked from the first snap and looked like crap the entire time. That is not how or why we got to this game and it's embarrassing really that we did not even put up a fight or make a challenge out of it.

As you can imagine, many of us Bronco fans have been kicked in the teeth. We feel sorry and sadness. No big surprise.

Humiliated, embarrassed and disgusted pretty much sums it up. That was not a Super Bowl performance by any means. We are better than that. Not sure what the hell went wrong.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Classy fans! Thanks, it feels wonderful!

mikeak

Reaction score
OP - credit for coming here and admitting the loss

The problem with the other words in your posts is that we disagree. We have seen Seattle do this to other teams all year - in a few minute bursts. Indy first half, Houston second half etc

This was a complete game from start to finish. We made you bad like we made the saints bad. We shut down the two best offenses and we showed that the AFC simple wasn't on par with the NFC this year

We win the Super Bowl two weeks ago and just went to New York to get the trophy. There was never a could have should have in this game.....

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Our team didn't show up just to win. They wanted to prove a point. Unfortunately for the Broncos, they stood in the way....

OP
OP
B

Broncomaniac69

Reaction score
I wanted to come here and show that Bronco Fans do have class. We aren't all that bad.

You deserve props and kudos right now and rightfully so!!!

Congratulations once again Seattle Seahawks..... You Are NOW WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

So enjoy it Seattle and Hawk fans....

gargantual

Reaction score
Very classy move to show up. It's small consolation, but your team has some Lombardis already and this is our first EVER! At least it seemed like the refs stayed out of the way in THIS one. I can finally let XL go. So I accept your apology Stealers (the first time I've referred to them spelling their name correctly since 2005!).

OP
OP
B

Broncomaniac69

Reaction score
As we Bronco fans are feeling pretty numb and not in good moods today, it was much appreciated that a few of you came over to our boards showing much class as well.

It means a lot.

We are confident that we will be back only next time, it will be a better game. There is a lot of anger in our fanbase today which is probably somewhat expected. Being prepared of a loss is one thing, but to get totally dismantled like that was a bit hard to swallow. The head hunting started amongst a few but for the most part, we are all just going to have to live with this until next season starts and move on.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Broncomaniac69":173sk0l3 said:
As we Bronco fans are feeling pretty numb and not in good moods today, it was much appreciated that a few of you came over to our boards showing much class as well.

It means a lot.

We are confident that we will be back only next time, it will be a better game. There is a lot of anger in our fanbase today which is probably somewhat expected. Being prepared of a loss is one thing, but to get totally dismantled like that was a bit hard to swallow. The head hunting started amongst a few but for the most part, we are all just going to have to live with this until next season starts and move on.

I'm ok with a rematch next season :twisted:

minormillikin

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2emp2307 said:
Broncomaniac69":2emp2307 said:

It means a lot.

I'm ok with a rematch next season :twisted:

Me too. They will be the new Buffalo Bills.

droop828

Reaction score
Thanks for the classy posts. You guys will probably be back and we should as well. It won't be as easy next time but I look forward to the journey!

el capitan

Reaction score
I think your Broncos might need to completely rebuild that defense if they want to win the Super Bowl next year.
I don't doubt that Denver will walk through the AFC again, I mean who is there to really to challenge them . The problem is I can't see them beating the winner of the NFC anytime soon. They wouldn't have beaten the Rams playing like they did on Sunday never mind the 49ers, Cardinals, Panthers, Saints etc... Not to mention the Packers and Falcons might have better luck with injuries and could both be contending. The NFC is stacked right now, it's no wonder that next years NFC champion is already 3.5 points favourites in the Super Bowl.