Tavaris

C-Hawkin

Reaction score
Glad to see Tavaris in there and take some snaps for the biggest game of his career as well, he deserves it as much as anyone else on our team. Classy and dominant performance all around.

JKent82

Reaction score
Thought that was cool as well. Tarvaris is a great dude and deserved every bit of it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Very cool that a bunch of those guys got to see the field. They'll be able to honestly say they played in a Super Bowl and they will always remember it.

They are the guys that helped us get there through their hard work in practice all year. They deserved it.

cboom

Reaction score
He took a huge physical beating when he was a starter here. Very nice to see him back and be able to sport a Superbowl ring!

cboom

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":iaa2e166 said:
T-Jack now as as many rings as Peyton Manning too.

Decent chance he will have more in the near future!

Shock2k

Reaction score
He was a warrior playing with a broken rib for this team. I'm so happy to see him actually PLAY in a Super Bowl. It's a good story that will only have meaning to us (and the team).

(I broke my rib skiing when I was younger, and I could barely breath without pain, let alone play a damn football game, with the horrible line we had back then. When I say warrior I mean warrior)