Monstar sighting

Wartooth

Reaction score
He was on the sidelines at the Super Bowl...Wearing one of those silver space man coats.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm hopeful that he and Hill step up next year.

nanomoz

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3kpbok31 said:
nanomoz":3kpbok31 said:
I'm hopeful that he and Hill step up next year.

They are going to have to if McDaniel leaves in free agency.

Good point. Is McDonald a FA, too?

Bullmeister

Reaction score
Also this:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...t-playing-a-game/story-fnii0hmo-1226816791826

You can also see him lurching (Championship cap on) just behind Pete Carroll during his post game locker room speech.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...e-Speech/3d14f2a7-b714-499c-8d22-9f203c2bef6d

You can see and sense that it isnt easy for him to enjoy this moment like he would if he had at least played in at least some games this year.
I can only guess it will be with mixed emotions that he will lay claim to a SB ring having not even played in any single season game.
Personally I would put that SB ring in the trophy cabinet and never wear it if I were in his position as a sign of respect to the players that did actually play this season and as motivation to help myself get back on the field and help the team win another SB.

Hang in there Monstar and get well for 2014!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HawkFan72":lskpf9t8 said:
Yeah he has been involved with the team all year, as have most of the guys on IR.

You base this upon what, wishful thinking? He was in Austrailia shortly after going on IR and remained there until about a month ago.

McGruff

Reaction score
That's one huge thing to keep in mind as we ponder he offseason . . . We have four players from last years draft that did not play much who could play sinificant roles nextyear.

Latest posts