Zach Miller sighting@!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I watched that last night on KING 5 and was like, "Hey, I think that's Zach Miller!" Is he a TE coach or something? And yep, sounds like he was calling Tyler by his old nickname "No E" lol.

He's not quite our old favorite long haired Canadian but he will do. :p

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
That's really good news because Zach Miller was a complete TE. He was effective in all aspects of the position. His experience can only help Colby and Noah work on their areas of needed improvement. I view Uncle Will as a complete TE already.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score

Our TE's man their Blocks are just great (Also love the Geno chant and with Fant waving his arms towards the end.)

BASF

Reaction score
He is not a coach. He lives in Arizona. We have had a lot of former players invited to our sidelines for road games when they live in the area.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Another of the many that were ignored at he altar of RW. Nice to see this player back around his team. miller was a very capable TE that was under utilized after RW came to the team.

For me he was an early very special player for Pete’s early version of the team. He for sure wasn’t fast but he could block and was VERY surehanded.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I watched that last night on KING 5 and was like, "Hey, I think that's Zach Miller!" Is he a TE coach or something? And yep, sounds like he was calling Tyler by his old nickname "No E" lol.

He's not quite our old favorite long haired Canadian but he will do. :p

Not sure if posters are aware but Luke Willson is working as an NFL analyst for TSN up here in Canada. He splits time with Davis Sanchez after all the Primetime games(Sun, Mon, Thurs) & he's been absolutely killing it with his knowledge & has been funny as all hell.

I'm very happy for him.