Where to BUY the game?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Okay, first off, I already have a copy of the game I got by umm..non-normal means.

But for this game, I want a legit copy preferably on Blu Ray. At first I thought that Blu Ray onsale online was it, but turns out it's more of a season highlight (still cool, I preordered that too). But just curious if anyone knows how I can (or at least eventually) buy the official Super Bowl 48 full length game on Blu Ray somewhere?

Thank You

lsheldon

Reaction score
I'm assuming your talking about the Super Bowl game? Fanatics.com has a Blu-ray of the entire 2013 season that includes all regular season games, playoff games, and the Super Bowl plus a ton of other content. Use the link to Fanatics.com through the forum here to support Seahawks.net.

homerun1970

Reaction score
ZagHawk you can get it either through the link at top of the forum page for super bowl gear, it's also a throw in plus a couple of other free gifts with a subscription to Sports Illustrated.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
These Blu-rays linked don't have the games in full on them do they? I figured these were just highlights.

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":1q4w49rp said:
Barthawk":1q4w49rp said:
iTunes has it for 3.99

(feeling old.)

lol I felt the same way. I guess I'll buy it on iTunes. But yeah no one else can confirm if the full game is on that Blu Ray or not?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Not going to know if the whole game is on the Blu-ray or not for sure until it's released in early March, I guess. The description on it kind of suggests it won't be...Hrm. Meh, I bought it regardless, though.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I loooked for it on Itunes with no long. I have a bad feeling there is Itunes material available with a U.S. address that you can't get in Canada. Anyone know if this is the case?

James in PA

Reaction score
I've asked this question before too. It would certainly be nice to have an official high quality DVD or Blu ray release of the entire game. It appears the NFL doesn't release entire games on DVD or Blu ray. That is frustrating because MLB does release entire games on DVD.

acbass

Reaction score
Yeah, iTunes is the way to go. 3.99 for high def. it's listed under TV shows. Some people have had issues finding it.

Latest posts