Marshawn Lynch - Playoff Highlights

RussJames

Reaction score
Finally got around to making some offensive playoff highlights; seemed right to start things off with beast mode. Hope this guy never leaves. I know it's inevitable but, I'm not too sure I can handle seeing him in another jersey after what he's done for us.

[youtube]IlHBCL8JCv8[/youtube]

hawknation2014

Reaction score
This is awesome. Also provides great reminder of what a fantastic blocker Zach Miller is. It would be a huge mistake to cut him, as people have speculated lately. He hasn't had the production many expected over the last three seasons, but he is still incredibly important to the overall functioning of the offense. The 49ers never fully recovered last season from letting Delanie Walker go. . . I don't want to see that happen to the Seahawks' offense. And if they lose Michael Robinson, Miller's blocking becomes even more essential.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Bo Jackson use to be my favorite RB of all time. Brotha Lynch is swiftly replacing him. I just can't imagine him on another team. It would really mess me up. I just love the way he does the Damn thang. Super thug widit in the best way! He runs the ball like... it's almost "Drunken Master" style. And he's just so Damn RUDE with the "Lil Baby Stiffarms" he gives cats. Yeah the day that Lynch is no longer in a Hawks uni might make me cry like a baby. Not even bovine shattin either.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3cwfuy57 said:
Bo Jackson use to be my favorite RB of all time. Brotha Lynch is swiftly replacing him. I just can't imagine him on another team. It would really mess me up. I just love the way he does the Damn thang. Super thug widit in the best way! He runs the ball like... it's almost "Drunken Master" style. And he's just so Damn RUDE with the "Lil Baby Stiffarms" he gives cats. Yeah the day that Lynch is no longer in a Hawks uni might make me cry like a baby. Not even bovine shattin either.

I agree. Lynch is due $9 million in 2015, and it would save the team $7.5 million if he was released. Maybe he will restructure before next season for an extension. It will be harder for him to get a long term deal after he's turned 30.

If Christine Michael manages to stay healthy, he could be a really explosive back for Seattle going forward.

[youtube]CpCoegLrtUo[/youtube]

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2b2g5j49 said:
This is awesome. Also provides great reminder of what a fantastic blocker Zach Miller is. It would be a huge mistake to cut him, as people have speculated lately. He hasn't had the production many expected over the last three seasons, but he is still incredibly important to the overall functioning of the offense. The 49ers never fully recovered last season from letting Delanie Walker go. . . I don't want to see that happen to the Seahawks' offense. And if they lose Michael Robinson, Miller's blocking becomes even more essential.

Oh fo' sho. The guy's basically an offensive tackle that can catch like a champ. I'm pretty confident that we'll hold onto Miller for at least
one more year. I see us drafting a couple TE's this season, as well as possibly adding through the FA and having them under the tutelage
of Miller for a full season.

ManBunts

Reaction score
hawknation2014":25c7u66m said:

Thank you! I've been saying this all year! Everyone wants a Graham or a Gronk, well, guess what, those are WRs. A TE needs to catch AND block. Miller has great hands and is one of, if not the, best blocking TEs. He's older, now, so restructure, keep him not only for his skills, but what he can teach Luke Willson.

OP
OP
RussJames

RussJames

Reaction score
HawkinNY":3vhtz13q said:
Love the opening song. Fits Beast mode perfectly!

Even though it's an extreme east coast song and Marshawn is an extreme west coast guy; it does fit perfectly.

Watch this video and tell me ODB doesn't remind you of a crackhead version of Marshawn Lynch.

[youtube]JszWAP8wVvU[/youtube]

If the Seahawks were the Wu Tang Clan, Marshawn would be ODB.