So how hard ya figure it'll be to score tix for the opener?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I'm WILL be there, but I suspect it's gonna cost me... BIG-time. NOTHING will keep me outta that place to watch all 3 banners be raised... NFC West Champs, NFC Conference Champs... but mainly, of course, to see the Big Kahuna go up... Super Bowl XLVIII Champions. My seats will HAVE to be on the Seahawks side since the banners hang above the visitors sideline. I just can't WAIT 'till that moment! It's gonna be SO FRICKIN' LOUD when that final banner goes up to the rafters! :D It will be GLORIOUS!!! So, when do single-game tix go on sale for the outside chance I could snag one at face value? (fat chance of that happening... :cry: ) Damn you StubHub! *shaking fist*

Marlin Man

Reaction score
I have two in sec 235 right on the 50 OUR side of field- will sell to you for $2500 each, but IF we play Manning again, then it's gonna be $3500 each- just about SB prices- but as YOU said it will be a pretty costly game

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Marlin Man":7qk3hhma said:
I have two in sec 235 right on the 50 OUR side of field- will sell to you for $2500 each, but IF we play Manning again, then it's gonna be $3500 each- just about SB prices- but as YOU said it will be a pretty costly game

Gee, thanks buddy! :lol: I'll keep that in mind... :34853_doh: And I kinda hope it ain't the Bronco's in the first game. I hope it's the Niners at the CLink. I really don't think it'd be fair, as far as the league as a whole is concerned, to humiliate the Broncos again in the season kick-off game. I believe they'd want something more competitive. So I'm expecting a Niners/Hawks smack-down to kick the season off right.

And I'm kinda thinking $400 to $475 average price is the range we'll see.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
won't be Niners- will be Broncs watching those flags go up or Packers

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Marlin Man":1pjjqj5c said:
won't be Niners- will be Broncs watching those flags go up or Packers

Can you explain the scheduling for that? Just curious. I thought that they tried to schedule the best teams of the last season for the big opener matchup. I'm just ignorant as to the criteria they use for it.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Ya I want to go to the opener...have a feeling im going to pay a rediculous ammount of money though

Riley12

Reaction score
Banners are hung over the Seahawks sideline, so you want visitors side for the best view. The retired jerseys hang over the visitors side.

main

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1sz0zab9 said:
Marlin Man":1sz0zab9 said:

Gee, thanks buddy! :lol: I'll keep that in mind... :34853_doh: And I kinda hope it ain't the Bronco's in the first game. I hope it's the Niners at the CLink. I really don't think it'd be fair, as far as the league as a whole is concerned, to humiliate the Broncos again in the season kick-off game. I believe they'd want something more competitive. So I'm expecting a Niners/Hawks smack-down to kick the season off right.

And I'm kinda thinking $400 to $475 average price is the range we'll see.
Shoot! I'll give you a better deal! I'll sell you mine for HALF what he is offering: $1250 each and $1750 if we face Manning again. What do you think? :th2thumbs:

OlyHawk

Reaction score
watch all 3 banners be raised... NFC West Champs, NFC Conference Champs, SB Champs
I would presume they only have one banner for the 2013 season, though I don't as it has never happened before.
Good luck finding tickets. I know people who accept less to ensure the tickets go to a Seahawk Fan.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
Riley12":3n905v58 said:
Banners are hung over the Seahawks sideline, so you want visitors side for the best view. The retired jerseys hang over the visitors side.

yup. stoked I'm on visitors side. also stoked i have a 2nd set of tickets that i sell. gonna be a profitable season.

minormillikin

Reaction score
It's never hard getting tickets for any game, Super Bowl included. What's hard is getting away with all the bank robberies.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":i67l4rqr said:
I'd imagine you'd have to go the StubHub route.
or the other equally good alternatives.

i found in my quest for SB tix, SH was not the only guaranteed player in town...so check other sites also.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I was kind of using Stub Hub as a general representation of all the rip-off scalper sites that buy up all the tix in bulk so the average Joe can't get 'em. Hate 'em all.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, like Riley says, the banners are on the HOME side...So you will want North/South endzone or visitor side. Good luck!

sflahawk

Reaction score
My guess it will be the Packers, Cowboys or Giants. NFL likes to keep the game intra-conference and not cross AFC/NFC teams. I also suspect, we will be traveling to the new candlestick in week 2 on Sunday night to open the niners new stadium. we will play SF at home late in the season on a Monday night.

GO HAWKS!!!

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I'd like to see them drop division champion banners in favor of one banner listing division championship years. Still a noteworthy accomplishment, but it should not be treated in the same vein of a conference or Super Bowl championship. Plus it frees up space for more Super Bowl championship banners in the future.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
It's never hard to get tickets to anything...as long as you have the $$$ for it.

That being said, I got season tix, so not hard for me at all to be there ;).

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":2p5blgu6 said:
I'd like to see them drop division champion banners in favor of one banner listing division championship years. Still a noteworthy accomplishment, but it should not be treated in the same vein of a conference or Super Bowl championship. Plus it frees up space for more Super Bowl championship banners in the future.

I tend to agree with you. We need to reduce the Division Banners somehow. Perhaps one for each decade and then list the years on each decade Division Banner?