Will they make a "The Tip" Poster

cgfcgf

Reaction score
For all the crap sports posters out there would they make a poster of "The Tip"?? I'd like to hang a framed one in man cave if they ever make one. I've kind of made my own poster (not of NFCC but of the XLVIII) out of personal pictures (a 20" x 30" from Costco) using Microsoft Publisher but would really like a professional 24 x36 poster of the finality of that play.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
They should, because if you whittle down the entire season, that play will go down as the single biggest play in Seahawks history, bar none. I'd buy it.

dunceface

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1deqsp2n said:
I'd only buy it if it had the "Nope." on it, haha. That really makes it better.

This.

I'd still buy it either way tho

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
They were actually giving the posters away free with purchases at the stadium pro shop and downtown pro shop the week before the super bowl. It says "The immaculate deflection" on it. I believ it is 18x24. I was able to get one when I purchased my super bowl jersey.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I picked one up at Costco just the other day. Framed and matted and on my wall.

Riley12

Reaction score
They did! Just like Chrismv said.

They had Immaculate Deflection posters behind the counters at the Pro Shop. they were free - all you
had to do was ask for one. I picked up three - one for my daughter, one for my wife and the last for my overflowing office.

Jville

Reaction score
"The Tip" graphic would make a great theme for a vinyl car or van or truck or bus wrap.

Sure would look good on whatever Richard Sherman is driving these days.

Anybody dare to indulge? >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.signsofseattle.com/car_graphics.php[/urltargetblank]

main

Reaction score
I have a 8x10 framed color photo of the infamous "TIP" with Richard Sherman's autograph on it. Yes, it's hanging up in my man cave. I love it! Behind the photo is our tickets to the game.

A

Anonymous

I'm contemplating moving this thread to the shack, just for the pure comedic potential it might generate.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
I knocked these up quickly. At 24" by 36" they are 10meg files so I'm not attaching them but if anyone's interested I can clean them up a little and email them.
[

Attachments

• The Tip-Small.png
    The Tip-Small.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,288
  • The Tip2-Small.png
    The Tip2-Small.png
    102 KB · Views: 1,288

Raptor22

Reaction score
Those posters look cool, but wasn't the game on January 19?

djTOY2000

Reaction score
As soon as I get settled in down here in Arizona, I will be putting together some pretty good paintings and this will be one of them...

OP
OP
cgfcgf

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Didn't know they were giving away a poster. I'm about 3000 miles away from the pro shop so I probably wouldn't have known about it anyways.

Also, I like the Sports Illustrated endzone view looking back on the field view of "The Tip". I think it would work better as a poster also because of the depth of field view (Sports Illustrated 1/27/14 1st large pic in issue).

jms71

Reaction score
"The Tip" should be a bronze statue and put right in front of the Clink north entrance. Single most trans-generational play in Seahawks history. Old, young, and future Seahawk fans are bound together by that one play. It just can't be described in words.

Latest posts