Please Chill

checkdanews

Reaction score
With the panic!

If you have been a fan of football, you should have known this was going to happen. We have plenty of cash, Plenty of picks, and plenty of talent. There is no reason to start freaking out. Pete and John know what there doing, that's why they run the team and we don't. So once again, everyone calm down...take a chill pill, have a drink, take a nap, just do whatever it is you do to relax.

If anything I am excited for the future, we have unknowns going into the new season, and usually unknowns with Pete's Seahawks turn into Awesomeness lol

What do you guys think are plan is to replace Tate? Draft? FA? Or is our replacement in house?

mistaowen

Reaction score
I think we will draft a WR early and would not be shocked to see Sidney come back at a friendlier deal with bonuses. He still has #1b WR talent and having Percy takes the double team focus off him.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not panicing, other than Tate leaving (his choice), the rest of the moves are what they are.
They will still win the whole thing next season.

James in PA

Reaction score
We just won the Superbowl. In Pete and John we must trust.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of the new cats freaking out. Seriously, I love Tate and everything he brings, but he's not worth 6.2 mill in this offense. Free Agency champions never win in January and February

bigtrain21

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":1hd7h34d said:
This thread likely just bumped an important thread from page one.

It just as likely bumped a silly one.

HawkStar22

Reaction score
Exactly.

Look at all the relatively "unknowns" going in to last year;

Clinton McDonald
Tony McDaniel
Malcolm Smith
Jermaine Kearse
Byron Maxwell
Etc...

And look how they turned out. They all played a large role and had great moments for the team.

Keep in mind we basically had no Harvin for the entire year and our O-line at times were missing 2 - 3 starters.

The Hawks will be fine. It is time for the next "unknowns" to step up and make their mark on this team.

Scruggs
Hill
Mayowa
Williams
Toomer
Simon
Michael
Shead
Irvin - more experience
Bailey
Bowie
Willson
And the rest of the practice squad guys...

Any one of these guys can potentially step in next year and make us forget all about the FA's we lost this year.

Don't forget we have a draft coming up and UDFA's that will come in and compete for a spot on the roster.

Look at GB, SanFran, NE and the "big time" players they have lost the last few years followed up by minimum FA acquisitions and they are still the top teams in the league. Seattle is no different. They are being smart with their money while maintaining a competitive team for years to come.

You will never know what you got if you don't give players chances and that's exactly what the Hawks do and why they are successful.

OP
OP
checkdanews

checkdanews

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2tkpjozc said:
ImTheScientist":2tkpjozc said:
This thread likely just bumped an important thread from page one.

It just as likely bumped a silly one.

Thank you BigTrain!

Why can't anybody post anything on this forum without someone complaining about it, seriously ridiculous. I could post the most profound post ever, it could change the world for the better, god himself would be crying out of sheer happiness and someone would still come in here complaining about it.

Anyway, I just heard on 710 that we found a tate replacement? Bahhh i have a feeling it was something they just said to reel me in to listen to the rest of the show...

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Someone should be upset at the overreaction posts in this thread! Where's the OUTRAGE!!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
mistaowen":2m6ltak7 said:
I think we will draft a WR early and would not be shocked to see Sidney come back at a friendlier deal with bonuses. He still has #1b WR talent and having Percy takes the double team focus off him.
Not insane, I can buy it.

BamKam

Reaction score
If I didn't know any better and I read these boards I would have thought we just lost ET3, Chancellor, Sherm, Lynch, and RW in some big trade.

OP
OP
checkdanews

checkdanews

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":n7q7x7vy said:
mistaowen":n7q7x7vy said:
Not insane, I can buy it.

Amen!, Id buy that all day!

Latest posts