Nice to see

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Some Hawks, Pete, and the Lombardi trophy make an appearance at Safeco Field tonight!
Felix was excited!

hawknation2014

Reaction score
In addition to Wilson, Zach Miller and Jermaine Kearse were there, along with LBs Bobby Wagner, Malcom Smith, and Mike Morgan.

Miller was quoted saying the following in response to a question about why he chose to restructure: "For me, it never was a question of being anywhere else, I wanted to be here."

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2hdy6ct9 said:
Looks like the Mariners will do anything to get butts in the seats. They will rue the day! Karma!
Of course they will, Howard Lincoln runs the team. The only time a professional world championship trophy will be at Safeco is when the Hawks or a future NHL team brings one in.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":eop0bbi6 said:
For their home opener, the Seattle Mariners elected to have a member of their division rival Texas Rangers throw out the opening pitch.

And the crowd went wild.
He is the best quarterback on any Texas team. 8)
Pisses off the cowboys fan at work when I say that! :th2thumbs:

TXHawk

Reaction score
Maybe having to compete for attention in a town with a Super Bowl champion will force the Mariners' FO to up its game. Probably not, but I can always dream. I'm getting sick of watching crappy baseball.

Hawks46

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2pwmhttj said:
In addition to Wilson, Zach Miller and Jermaine Kearse were there, along with LBs Bobby Wagner, Malcom Smith, and Mike Morgan.

Miller was quoted saying the following in response to a question about why he chose to restructure: "For me, it never was a question of being anywhere else, I wanted to be here."

I'm betting he'll retire here, as long as we'll have him. It will be nice having a lower cost, veteran TE as a future #2 or even #3 option, but still having elite blocking.

sutz

Reaction score
dunceface":3rar3ko4 said:
well it worked last night.....Nice win
Hey, it's already April 8 and they're not 5 games back yet. ;)

Throwdown

Reaction score
Most success in those few hawks in that stadium in one night, than there has been that stadiums entire existence.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We had a blast at the opener, some people in our section were complaining that we were chanting Sea-Hawks. Classic. We went to see the M's play, the fact that the Hawks were there was a huge bonus. Turns out you can like both teams, who knew? 8)