Where to see Hawks/Titans in London

CommanderB

Reaction score
Hi, an NY based Hawks fan here who will be in London for Christmas. Staying in Covent Garden, any recommendation where to see the Titans game? It looks like Sky isnt broadcasting it, so is it even possible to watch? I have NFL Sunday Ticket, but I expect that stream to be region blocked :-(

Thanks in advance

#GoHawks!

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
The game is available on DAZN gamepass. They are offering cut price deals for the rest of the season.

OP
OP
C

CommanderB

Reaction score
Thank you! Signed up for 99p for 1 week pass. Bargain. Still interested if there are any viewing pubs in central London, but at least I can now sit on my own and shout at my iPad :)

WarHawks

Reaction score
I was in Soho recently and I don't remember seeing any pubs watching nfl games, although there was a sports pub watching a soccer match. Maybe just find one and ask them if they could turn it on?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thank you! Signed up for 99p for 1 week pass. Bargain. Still interested if there are any viewing pubs in central London, but at least I can now sit on my own and shout at my iPad :)
Does your Ipad have a Micro Hdmi port? YOu may be able to link it to the tv thru that port so you can save the screaming to the tv. Heck, see if they will let you link to the tv in the pub. LOL

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score

themunn

Reaction score
Your main problem is that most bars that do show NFL football in London will show the nationally televised game on Sky - this has yet to be announced but very unlikely to be the Hawks game (probably Lions/Vikings).

Best bet is watching on DAZN

Chuckwow

Reaction score
I'm not the biggest fan of FUBO, but I keep it for travel. Install a VPN on your laptop, log into your FUBO account and watch your favorite teams from anywhere in the world.

An added benefit is that you can record your team. So you're not having to be up at 2 am...or whatever.