So I think I've finally made a decision....

Matticus

Reaction score
I want Wilson to start over Matt Flynn in our week 1 game. I didn't want to rush to any judgments so I really took my time with this one. Really hope PC and JS monitor this one closely.

The Radish

Reaction score
I disagree I about spit coffee on my keyboard.

What really makes it funny here is I have a Russell Wilson autographed football you kind members got for me right in front of me as I type this.

:th2thumbs:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Matticus":urtssfoi said:
I want Wilson to start over Matt Flynn in our week 1 game. I didn't want to rush to any judgments so I really took my time with this one. Really hope PC and JS monitor this one closely.

Interesting call... but what uniforms should the team wear?

dukestar

Reaction score
Barthawk":ahh9jva2 said:
http://www.hawkblogger.com/2012/07/mark-it-down-matt-flynn-will-win.html

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2013/04/the- ... nn-in.html

See.. sometimes know-it-alls don't know it all.
I never figured out why HB had such a man crush on Flynn. Flynn did pretty much nothing with any opportunity he was given in Seattle. RW on the other hand stood out each time he was handed the ball in his first pre-season and after the KC game it was clear he had something special. Yet HB still touted MF. I like HB but I just can't wrap my head around why he though MF was starter material. What exactly did MF do that would give a reasonably intelligent football fan the idea that he should start? Thank god PC/JS run this team instead of bloggers.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
That Hawkblogger post, the second one about the unauthorized story of Matt Flynn, is clearly one in which Flynn himself is in Hawkblogger's ear. Beyond that, HB is wrong about it being bad process to start Wilson in that third game against KC. If you have a guy flashing so much against second- and third-stringers that it is clear he is the best guy on the field BY FAR, you owe it to yourself and to your mantra of competition to see if that is for real against first-stringers. I wonder if Hawkblogger has ever admitted that he was wrong about the process being incorrect, especially considering the way that this team is run is totally predicated on this type of competition.

In other words, if he still thinks Coach Carroll's process was wrong in terms of starting Wilson then, he's implicitly saying that Carroll's process is wrong in general.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Wilson? Who's Wilson? The Actor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMLR9xB04YM What were those Seahawks thinking by passing on Andy Dalton? (and, have your tissues ready - Trent Dilfer loves the Seahawks. Touching.) That Sherman guy is just an average 5th round pick. (4:20) But, that swell Mel Kiper guy thinks John Moffitt will be a guard/center who can start in this league.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Flynn's salary is too high. You dont pay someone that much to sit on the bench.

Rainger

Reaction score
Barthawk":2rsyvyil said:
http://www.hawkblogger.com/2012/07/mark-it-down-matt-flynn-will-win.html

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2013/04/the- ... nn-in.html

See.. sometimes know-it-alls don't know it all.

Yea that is one of the times I got called out bad on this board. I made a very negative reaction to HawkBlooger (who by the way I really really respect) for his continued hyping of Flynn and not giving RW his due, and got beaten up real bad here. But all is good in the world and RW is our man.

Captain

Reaction score
Does anyone else find hawk blogger extremely annoying or is it just me? he just comes off as full of himself sometimes and thinks he knows more than anyone else. Plus he always tries too hard to get his articles noticed by tweeting at all the players and trying to get them to read it. Kam pretty much told him to buzz off the other day, it was pretty funny haha.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
But remember, Flynn had waaaaayyyyy more experience. He had 3 games of starting experience over the same amount of time that RW was a 4 year starter.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
Captain":1z3cl660 said:
Does anyone else find hawk blogger extremely annoying or is it just me? he just comes off as full of himself sometimes and thinks he knows more than anyone else. Plus he always tries too hard to get his articles noticed by tweeting at all the players and trying to get them to read it. Kam pretty much told him to buzz off the other day, it was pretty funny haha.

I have a friend that always links his articles to me, but my sentiment is basically yours. I understand he puts in a lot of time and effort and he is better than a lot of people out there simply because he at least attempts to do his research, but the ego that drips in his writing is what turns me off. The constant tagging of players and talking for players thing that he does on twitter (like he'll respond to comments as if he's speaking for a player or the front office and knows where their head is at) drives me crazy.

dunceface

Reaction score
TJ! TJ! TJ!

But in all seriousness Mike Teel is the future.