Hawk fan involved in the making of Badass 2: Badasses

JPWildman

Reaction score
So I was watching the movie Badass 2: Badasses when something caught my eye. In a scene at the 33 minute mark, Danny Trejo and Danny Glover arrive at an apartment complex which has controlled access and they have to get buzzed in. To the right of the keypad is a list of tenant names with the last name and first initial. Well, one of the names caught my eye and I was like no way... did I just see that? So I rewound and paused it and low and behold... the ENTIRE list is made up of Seahawks!!!!! :D :D :D :th2thumbs: :179417: :229031_cheers: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: For example, the tenant in Apt#1 is Okung,R; Apt#2 is Chancellor,K; Apt#3 is Baldwin,D etc. Needless to say I just burst out laughing. The movie itself is rather cheesy but that scene made it totally worth it if you're a Hawk fan. :th2thumbs:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Wait...so there's an actual movie called Badass 2: Badasses?

OP
OP
J

JPWildman

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1b7ksk2q said:
Seanhawk":1b7ksk2q said:

Evidently. I'm upset I've never heard of either one.

Yeah, they're action comedies based on the "epic beard man" youtube video from a few years back.

Cartire

Reaction score
Now we need someone to find the connection. Prop guy? Producer? Set designer? Writer?

niveky

Reaction score
I just watched badass last week. it is very loosely taken from the old guy who beat the hell out of the guy messing with him on the bus a couple years or so ago where the guy was saying to call an amberlamps after he got beat the hell up. they basically just used a bus fight scene with danny trejo as the opening of the movie and ran with it. danny glover is opposite of him in the second one and i want to watch it badly. i love cheesy movies. lol. they end up making shirts with badass on them and everyone that sees him is like, "hey, you're that badass" danny trejo also walks around wearing cargo shorts and a shirt that says "i am a motherf**ker"

niveky

Reaction score
after the first 3 there are:

Bennett, M
Maragos, C
Largent, S
Wilson, R
Flynn, M
Whitehurst, C
Lynch, M
Carroll, P
Harvin, P
Rice, S
Sherman, R
Browner, B
Clemons, C
Miller, Z
Ryan, J

kind of wierd with the flynn, whitehurst with the newer names, but pretty damned cool nonetheless. lol.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Anyone find out the Seattle link? I googled producers and such and got nothing

niveky

Reaction score
just finished it. completely cheesy and to me that is awesome.

Pie Romania

Reaction score
The first Badass movie was absolute garbage. Bar none, the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. It was so bad that I had to continue watching just to see if it could get any worse....and boy did it ever. I refuse to watch the 2nd. This bit of information is pretty cool though.

253hawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":6t2tnhgs said:

Badass 2: Electric Boogaloo just didn't have quite the same ring to it.