Jermaine Kearse highlights 2013

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
[youtube]7b1Dc03OEfU[/youtube]

Some sweet plays in there and the ending, with the Lasik commercial, is great.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Awesome highlights. I wonder if he will hold off Rice for a starting position at SE. This could be Kearse's last year in Seattle.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Boy can ball, that's for damn sure. I had my doubts from his time as UW when he'd literally drop everything. This year he secured a special spot in my heart, I reall can't wait to see how he progresses this season. It'd be cool to see the local kid from Lakewood become the starting receiver on the outside for the Seahawks.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
That eye surgery to correct his depth perception problem seems to have fixed his only weakness. We're very fortunate to have him, at this point.

jhern87

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":35ojcqvj said:
That eye surgery to correct his depth perception problem seems to have fixed his only weakness. We're very fortunate to have him, at this point.

Exactly.. Really looking forward to seeing how he continues to progress this year.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Throwdown":2ou7eu5u said:
Boy can ball, that's for damn sure. I had my doubts from his time as UW when he'd literally drop everything. This year he secured a special spot in my heart, I reall can't wait to see how he progresses this season. It'd be cool to see the local kid from Lakewood become the starting receiver on the outside for the Seahawks.
This.

He proved at UW he could be a MAJOR playmaker, but he was so maddeningly inconsistent. This year he started to come into his own and if he can another big step this year, wow our WR corps will be pretty dangerous with a healthy Percy added to the group.

seahawksny

Reaction score
guy made so many catches in traffic. Pretty amazing since he isnt exceptionally tall

ManBunts

Reaction score
His body position, putting himself between the defender and the ball, has been awesome. And follow through after the catch, well, I can't say anything that isn't said by that play in the Super Bowl.

ChiefHawk

Reaction score
I think this is more likely Rice's last year in Seattle - if he can be healthy - some other team will pay him, we have Kearse.

If Sidney can't get healthy for a year - it was great, see ya Sidney, we have Kearse...

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
Watched the video on mute and had Stevie Ray Vaughan playing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" in the back of it. Makes the video MUCH better.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I loved the commercial for lasik surgery at the end. So funny.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
That kick return;Was that a pre-season game and was that a KO or a Punt?
Kearse is amazing and plays all facets of the game. Perhaps that is why we didn't offer Golden more money?

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Nice highlight clips. I really do think Jermaine Kearse will break out a bit this year after finally getting a chance to get some "real" playing time with Harvin and Rice missing a huge chunk of last year.

I would have to believe that the Seahawks see Kearse, Baldwin, Harvin and Rice as their big four to start the season. With that said they have some interesting guys with a possible high(ish) upside (Bates, Clark, Matthews and Price). Then on top of that you could see the team taking a WR in the first 4 rounds as well. Training camp should be really interesting with all of the talent the team has put together and will draft at the WR position.