KJ Wright and Luke Willson podcasts

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Love Willson.

Incredibly well spoken. Super talented. And Canadian!!

Bonus - He outperformed his College team mate and 2nd round 49ers pick TE Vance McDonald

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks for the links. I like both of these players. I wonder who picks up KJ after this season? I think he can get paid close to what McDonald got and what O'Brien Schofield would have gotten from the NY Giants. I don't think the Seahawks will pay him what he can get on the open market.

I could see him signing with a team out of the NFC South, like Atlanta, since he is a Mississippi native.

Here's to a great 2014 season KJ and Luke. :thirishdrinkers:

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I don't think we will be able to pay Wright. We'll have Irvin and hopefully a rookie to replace him.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
I think Wright is somewhere else after next season, too. In fact, I think that we will probably have to get used to a lot of turnover at LB. It wouldn't surprise me to see the team stay heavily invested in the secondary and the D-line, while allowing young and hungry guys to cycle through at all the LB spots.

Canhawks

Reaction score
Listening to Luke,he sounds like a young Pete Carroll to me,can't put my finger on exactly why.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Canhawks":hkj6qgij said:
Listening to Luke,he sounds like a young Pete Carroll to me,can't put my finger on exactly why.
Haven't had a chance to listen to these yet. Does Luke trail off a lot of sentences, with "So..."? LOL

I've noticed Pete does that fairly often.

Jville

Reaction score
Enjoyed the podcasts.

Thanks for posting these links .... :th2thumbs: .... would have missed them otherwise.

And thanks for setting the example in using a clear descriptive subject title. Most helpful.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jville":yd3zdag4 said:
Enjoyed the podcasts.

Thanks for posting these links .... :th2thumbs: .... would have missed them otherwise.

And thanks for setting the example in using a clear descriptive subject title. Most helpful.

I'm a very simple (minded) man. :mrgreen: