Much respect for .NET

GLOCKHAWK

Reaction score
I realize that I am long-time lurker/infrequent poster but I just wanted acknowledge something. The timely and relevant info that our members post is invaluable. You are the "source" that I rely on!

"FOR THOSE ABOUT TO HAWK...WE SALUTE YOU!!!"

Attachments

• DSC00033aBC.jpg
    DSC00033aBC.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 678

RockHawk

Reaction score
GLOCKHAWK":1wb04yr2 said:
I realize that I am long-time lurker/infrequent poster but I just wanted acknowledge something. The timely and relevant info that our members post is invaluable. You are the "source" that I rely on!

That's the #1 thing we hear as to why we continue to see our website view numbers go through the roof, with a distant second being the feeling of belonging to a community of fellow 12's.

But it's also why we've made an effort to keep things like rumors from non-media sources and player's personal lives out of the forum. I know it rubs some the wrong way, but as the go-to source for Seahawks info and opinion, I don't wan't to become TMZ.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RockHawk":1pr14mqq said:
GLOCKHAWK":1pr14mqq said:

That's the #1 thing we hear as to why we continue to see our website view numbers go through the roof, with a distant second being the feeling of belonging to a community of fellow 12's.

But it's also why we've made an effort to keep things like rumors from non-media sources and player's personal lives out of the forum. I know it rubs some the wrong way, but as the go-to source for Seahawks info and opinion, I don't wan't to become TMZ.
The right approach & standards IMO Mark. Thanks to you and Anguish and all the other folks that work to make this EASILY the best Hawks site on the net.

sutz

Reaction score
RockHawk":1o9j48nn said:
GLOCKHAWK":1o9j48nn said:

It's been working well, TBS. I will counter, though, that the site doesn't necessarily excude rumors, but reacts strongly if such rumors are mislabelled as "news" and presented without disclaimers. Good journalism doesn't ignore rumors, but it does temper their presentation with reality checks. Overall, our mods and our members work together to keep it real. In that respect, rumors and opinions are not that much different; and neither are really facts.