In anticipation of Kearly's 10,000th post...

Rainger

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":32t6d5k1 said:
As most of you know, our very own Kip Earlywine (Kearly) is about to reach that important milestone of 10,000 posts. Kearly has been a fantastic asset on this site, in my opinion, and we're lucky to have had his analysis, opinion and all-around great writing for the last several years. His first 9999 posts have been 'must-read' material for all of us here, so I CAN'T WAIT for his 10,000th. We all know it's going to be some kind of amazing, insightful analysis, coupled with quick wit and biting social commentary. Let's make sure we all celebrate this monumental occasion with the gusto and vigor it deserves.

Who's with me?

:thirishdrinkers:

(Mods, please let this stay in the main forum, I think Kip deserves it)

I love you, Kip.

Fart.
Im in

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1zje02x3 said:
The geriatric tat guy's in! Come on, where's the rest of you?! This is a big deal, you guys!!!
Geriatric give me a break. LOL I am younger than you up here :141847_bnono: PS I sent you a PM about Helms Deep.

kigenzun

Reaction score
I am totally all-in for this momentous kearly occasion.

I am humbled simply by the idea of 10,000 posts...

"Dude, I mean Whoa... that's a lot!"

Hawkspur

Reaction score
With you all the way. It is not only a big moment for Kip, it's a big moment for the board (no pressure, Kearly)!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2vj01mni said:
As most of you know, our very own Kip Earlywine (Kearly) is about to reach that important milestone of 10,000 posts. Kearly has been a fantastic asset on this site, in my opinion, and we're lucky to have had his analysis, opinion and all-around great writing for the last several years. His first 9999 posts have been 'must-read' material for all of us here, so I CAN'T WAIT for his 10,000th. We all know it's going to be some kind of amazing, insightful analysis, coupled with quick wit and biting social commentary. Let's make sure we all celebrate this monumental occasion with the gusto and vigor it deserves.

Who's with me?

(Mods, please let this stay in the main forum, I think Kip deserves it)
Well said sir!

Kip is the man. Even if I don't agree with him on a topic or player (which isn't that often) he always puts up a very strong case for his point of view.

I'm not impressed with the 10,000 post count, any knucklehead can do that <raises hand>, but it's the rare poster that can "bring it" in almost every post, that is Kip most of the time.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Kip's one of the posters on this site, where if I see his name I gotta read his posts and whether I like what I read or not I still appreciate it.

NINEster

Reaction score
Even as a low volume poster here, I can tell Kearly is a unique poster here.

Now on the WZ we consider Marvin to be one of those guys. It would be good if Kearly established himself over on our place like Marvin does here.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":33720x2i said:
Even as a low volume poster here, I can tell Kearly is a unique poster here.

Now on the WZ we consider Marvin to be one of those guys. It would be good if Kearly established himself over on our place like Marvin does here.
No offense, but that's like comparing Apples to Grapefruit.
One of the many many many reasons the WZ is a dumpster fire.

grizbob

Reaction score
Considering the length of Kip's average post, I'm in awe.

I wonder if they were all put together on paper how many pages would that be :shock: :thumbup:

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Congrats, I must say I have learned a lot over the years reading his posts, and look forward to another 10,000.

AVL

Reaction score
That's a lot of posts for someone with his standards, No filler that I've ever seen.

acer1240

Reaction score
His random thoughts posts caused me to lose lots of sleep as I was waiting up for them to be posted. Utmost respect my friend.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I feel like his 10,000th post should be another panegyric for Russell Wilson.

Or his retirement because I love me some irony.

pmedic920

Reaction score
One of the few here that even if you don't agree with him, you still have read something worth reading. Nothing like the random crap I post. :{)

The Radish

Reaction score
What a bunch of ass kissers. To read youse guys comments you'd think he posted in English.

:th2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I never understood the whole celebrating-hitting-a-number-of-posts thing, haha; but congrats anyways, Kearly.