Happy Fathers Day !!!

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
Check this out. My Fathers Day present. My wife and kids found this in a hidden away antique store. It was made by an autistic child.

He only made two, both Seahawk Bird houses. We live in Orlando Florida.

Attachments

• seahawk bird house.jpg
    seahawk bird house.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 592

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
My Dad spent 37 seasons wondering if his favorite team, the Seahawks would EVER win a Super Bowl before he died. We were both skeptical. Hell I wasn't sure at age 57 I would ever see it. Then the magic of '13 happened! At age 81 and still in relatively good health, my Pops got his wish! Thanks Hawks and thanks Dad for being awesome!

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Floridahawk79":35zaretf said:
Check this out. My Fathers Day present. My wife and kids found this in a hidden away antique store. It was made by an autistic child.

He only made two, both Seahawk Bird houses. We live in Orlando Florida.

Wow that is awesome! Kudos your family.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":khg4zl88 said:
My Dad spent 37 seasons wondering if his favorite team, the Seahawks would EVER win a Super Bowl before he died. We were both skeptical. Hell I wasn't sure at age 57 I would ever see it. Then the magic of '13 happened! At age 81 and still in relatively good health, my Pops got his wish! Thanks Hawks and thanks Dad for being awesome!
Yep, watched the game with family including my dad who just turned 68 but had a stroke a year and a half ago, he is pretty much back at 95% with occasional lapses in memory, but he was lucky as he is pretty much back to normal. Trust me when the clock hit 0:00 on XLVIII the thought crossed our minds we are lucky he is still with us, and pretty much healthy now. Lots of tears, hugs, and celebration that day.

Every year we try to be in Vegas during Father's Day, and that's where we are at now, a family tradition he and I have had for almost 20 years now.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! :)

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Father%E2%80%99s-Day-Whatsapp-Emoticons-2014.gif

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
My wife just got me tix to the San Diego game, plaza seats !!!!!!!

I will now continue to put the toilet seat down. I did pee on it this morning for old times sake.

FROZENHAWK

Reaction score
My dad didn't see them win the big one. He passed the Wednesday after we beat Philly in Philly on the way to their first Superbowl. I can't remember who but someone on the old hawks forum gave me a DVD copy of that game. It was the last one my dad saw and the last time I talked to him was during that game. Thanks again to whomever it was that gave me the copy. I darn sure thought about him though after they beat Denver.

It is amazing how much our dads impact our lives. Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there. You have no idea how big an impact you make. God Bless you all.

Reaction score
My father passed away four years ago, not a day passes that I dont miss him.
I wish we would of been closer in life. He was a Seahawk fan too.
Make sure you tell your love ones often, how important they are to you.
The bitterest tears you will cry, are the ones cried over a grave for things left unsaid.

Go Hawks.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day to all the 12's dads out there. My daughter got me the BluRay DVD with all the post season games. So I can finally delete the NFCCG and XLVIII off of my DVR!

I watched the Saints game...The commercials are all removed. Great gift for any 12!

Latest posts